hornedninjaa

May 13, 2020
Quick question, hoping someone knows. Is there an easy way to remove mods in Screwthisnoise repack? All mods seem to be plugins so they don't seem to show up in the KKMANAGER. I'd love to kill abunch of these odd looking outfit mods if possible though since I'll never use them and to free up space. Thanks in advance.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
The mods often get reported because it might contain some paid mod and of course the author not like it share free so they reported. Also some mods can contain illegal content like loli stuffs. It doesn't something dangerous like virus or malware.
Can someone help me understand how to add the English Patch with IPA cause I have no idea...
For the translation, unfortunately, I can't find one link that still availed, so I can only give you the translation from my game, not sure if it'll work.
Translation: Mega
IPA: Mega
Place files in the main game folder like this and extract them:

Then drag/drop Playhome64bit.exe to the IPA.exe, it'll create the file Playhome64bit.exe (Patch & Launch), run that file, it'll make the plugin work. Then you can delete that Playhome64bit.exe (Patch & Launch).
If it not work, sorry, I can't help.
If it work, do the same with PlayhomeStudio64bit.exe if you also want try the studio.
I'm not have translation for 32bit.
Also hope you can confirm if it's worked or not.

Last edited:

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
i just wanna play the story mode in english translation and uncensored patch. without mods and other shit, which to download? Win or Completed game? why is the size of Completed game is smaller?

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
i just wanna play the story mode in english translation and uncensored patch. without mods and other shit, which to download? Win or Completed game? why is the size of Completed game is smaller?
Read this and pick what you want most
And for the question what is different between those version in the OP:
1-Win (8.17G): Flashbang repack (English, uncensored, include mod)
2-Completed Game (4.22G): Unknow.
3-Playhome All-In-One Re-Pack torrent (7.12G): Original full game (no mod, Japanese, censored)
4-Playhome Full torrent (5.40G): Original iso+Translation (no mod, you need manual install update and translation)

So there is no reason to get those torrent, except if you want the original game, then try the All-In-One Re-Pack, you just need extract and play. Pros is original game can run fastest, you can also add uncensor and translation later, cons is it doesn't have mod.
Flashbang repack have translation and uncensor, it also have fewer mod so it can run faster, however, there is rumor said his repack doesn't safe to use because it have trojan or something. Use it as your risk.
So far, Screwthisnoise repack is the best repack you can get, but because it have many mod so it''ll take longer to load, not good if you have a weak PC.
English translation is easy (read above post to know how to apply translation) but it's hard to find the separate uncensored patch, because later uncensored patch not work with the original game, old uncensored patch seem die all already.
The complete original game is about 7GB compressed. I don't know why Completed Game is 4GB and don't wanna download it just to check and delete because it's excess 4GB free mega download. But my guess is some repack the author deleted what they think doesn't necessary, such as studio and 32bit version. That probably the reason the size is smaller.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Furuhashi

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Go it! i'll take the torrent because flashbang repack is said to be containing a trojan virus, hope there are still seeders. thank you for the explanation o7
Ah, I forgot mentioned the All-in-one torrent in the OP is also outdate, you should try this torrent instead:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Furuhashi

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
Has anyone have still the English Patch, just to understand the Interface Buttons. I know there's this "ScrewthisNoise Re-pack", but I prefer the game censored while the Interface Buttons are translated into English.

By the way all the links are down.

Lordomega

Sep 23, 2020

View attachment 665821
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

Some words (ScrewThisNoise):

OK, this pack is, as it were with R2, a rather big bump on both the plugin and clothing mods side of things, quite the update. This is great and all, but makes offering a updater available somewhat tricky, taken that the updater weighs 6GB this time around, so it will be delayed a bit pending testing and troubleshooting if there are problems (aka, not today, I need a breather first), and it will not be offered via the usual BRHost method, instead being offered via GDrive and Torrent.

Also, gone back to splitting off optional stuff like cubemaps and such to a optional archive again due to feedback from R2.

This is the result of quite a few full days and very late evenings of work, so hope you all enjoy it =D

For Chinese users: 请随意上传到中国可用的网盘

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

The game consists of the main part and optional mods. For the normal game, the main part is enough. (Download, unzip, play.)
Optional mods are intended for more experienced users. Before using the optional mods, you must read the instructions for their use. The use of some optional mods can cause a conflict with the main version.

The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).

If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.
( )
FULL
Google Drive

Update from earlier versions Intended only for those who already have repack R2. #910 Not required when installing the full version of repack R3.
Google Drive

the links are dead

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to get spanking animations in Playhome? I downloaded the normal version from this page but I don't see any spanking animations in the Studio.

Even Honey Select 1 had them so I'm a bit confused. Do I have to import them from Honey Select? Did they get overwritten with the mods added?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
It doesn't mean the later game will have all animation of the previous game.
That's why there is a plugin called HSAnimation to load Honey Select 1 animation in Playhome, however you need install another copy of Honey Select 1 and direct that plugin to Honey Select 1.
I think Screwthisnoise 's repack already include that plugin. Check Playhome\UserData to see if there is a file name modprefs.ini. Open it with notepad, search "HSAnimation", then add:

[HSAnimation]
HoneySelectFolder=..\Honey Select (write your Honey Select 1 address folder here)

Last edited:
Reactions: T_Abraxas

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
It doesn't mean the later game will have all animation of the previous game.
That's why there is a plugin called HSAnimation to load Honey Select 1 animation in Playhome, however you need install another copy of Honey Select 1 and direct that plugin to Honey Select 1.
I think Screwthatnoise's repack already include that plugin. Check Playhome\UserData to see if there is a file name modprefs.ini. Open it with notepad, search "HSAnimation", then add:

[HSAnimation]
HoneySelectFolder=..\Honey Select (write your Honey Select 1 address folder here)
Hold up, you telling me that I can get HS1 and link it via the file, to have all HS1 animations available in-game? Or is this studio only? I had that file but I thought it wasn't working (dont have hs1), so I didn't bother with it.

Reactions: T_Abraxas
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes