T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
It doesn't mean the later game will have all animation of the previous game.
That's why there is a plugin called HSAnimation to load Honey Select 1 animation in Playhome, however you need install another copy of Honey Select 1 and direct that plugin to Honey Select 1.
I think Screwthatnoise's repack already include that plugin. Check Playhome\UserData to see if there is a file name modprefs.ini. Open it with notepad, search "HSAnimation", then add:

[HSAnimation]
HoneySelectFolder=..\Honey Select (write your Honey Select 1 address folder here)
Brilliant. Thanks so much I'll try that this week. I'm new at this shit so still am getting the feel for the workflow of all of this Illusion stuff and how the plugins/mods are implemented.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Hold up, you telling me that I can get HS1 and link it via the file, to have all HS1 animations available in-game? Or is this studio only? I had that file but I thought it wasn't working (dont have hs1), so I didn't bother with it.
Unfortunately it's only for studio.
Brilliant. Thanks so much I'll try that this week. I'm new at this shit so still am getting the feel for the workflow of all of this Illusion stuff and how the plugins/mods are implemented.
And make sure check the plugins folder to see is there is file name HSAnimation.dll. It's depend on your game use IPA or BepInEx, I don't know exactly what game version you downloaded.
If use IPA, then the file must stay in Playhome\Plugins\HSAnimation.dll
If use BepInEx, then the file must stay in Playhome\BepInEx\plugins\HSAnimation.dll
I said this because there are too many repacks out there and I can't download every repack to check (well, I checked the repack in this thread but then delete them to save disc space, now I can't remember). In some repacks the owner even put both IPA and BepInEx in the game.
If your game not have HSAnimation.dll, then you should try to download Screwthisnoise repack.

Last edited:
Reactions: T_Abraxas

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
There is story about this game, but I never actually play story (I used the save unlocked all). So I can't tell exactly but I guess the story is while the husband on the bus, he catched a molester, and then while the husband go out, the molester take revenge on his family, break their mind.
The husband is only stepfather, not blood related, that's why the elder daughter hate him, after the molester raped whole family, the husband return home, then get forced rape his daughter. And the whole family get brainwashed by the molester to become his slaves, so all tags are correct.
After that a new victim come to their house, the 4th girl, not sure she's just friend or relative. But you process break her too.
The mods not change story, they just add more costumes into the game, so you can create your own character, or even other famous game character like DoA, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, etc
This game is censored, and of course the uncensor is also one among the mods too.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
how do I make it into english?
Good question. I tried about anything without success.
(Disclaimer: I play only via wine/proton)
Koikatsu, Koikatsu Sunshine, Honey Select 1&2, AI Shoujo, everything works fine. UI is in English, there is on-the-fly translation and even subtitles.
Here I get only kanji and kana and I'm lost in translation (pun intended).
Nevertheless I made some progress, I could save and "road" the game.

jhuddx3

Jul 3, 2018
I'm having trouble with English translations. I used the mod and all of the text save for subtitled speech is still in Japanese. I've tried replacing BepinEx and plugins from the original zip to no success.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I'm having trouble with English translations. I used the mod and all of the text save for subtitled speech is still in Japanese. I've tried replacing BepinEx and plugins from the original zip to no success.
If you don't know how to install mod, it'll better use the repack instead manual install. Scewthisnoise repack already have translation, you just need to extract and play, no need do anything else. Newest version is 3.2.
IPA and BepinEx might conflict other, so you better not active both of them.
For example, the main game folder is D:\Playhome
+If you use BepinEx, the plugin files must put in D:\Playhome\BepInEx\plugins
+If you use IPA, the plugin files must put in D:\Playhome\plugins, and you should re-patch again (drag&drop application into IPA) every time you install new plugin.
If you already use the repack but it doesn't translated, maybe it's because the OS. For window10, try run the game as administrator. I don't know about other OS, because no one bother to confirm what plugin work in other OS.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
English works fine with the latest version from . Even with wine.
The version advertised here is older and did not give me any English in game.

Hypnolover69

Mar 22, 2019
Any idea how I use/add cards to the game from the illusion cards website ? I am using the R3pack or whatever its name is

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I'm not understand clearly your question, basically you ask how to add new card into your game?
Just simply download the card and put it in the ..\Playhome\UserData\Chara\female
Of course you must know it's actually the card, not just a picture. A card is a picture that contain character data inside. If you already put the card into correct location but it doesn't show up in the game, or can't load, then probably it's just a picture, or a card from different game (some people often mistake honey select 1 card with playhome card).

Reactions: Hypnolover69
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes