MrMartiannn

May 31, 2020
I need a walkthrough on how to download this...
more specifically which files to put things like the english dialogue mod, This is a big ass game and I don't want to have to delete and reinstall if I mess it up.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I need a walkthrough on how to download this...
more specifically which files to put things like the english dialogue mod, This is a big ass game and I don't want to have to delete and reinstall if I mess it up.
Most simple is download Screwthisnoise repack, it have both torrent or Mega for download.
Pros: English, uncensored, have a decent amount mods to use.
Cons: He compressed the files to save space also with many mods so it'll take longer to load the game, and he change the lighting base on his interest (which cause the game look darker than the original game) that not suit for many people taste.
So you might want to try the original game too, read my below post for translation and uncensor:
This All-In-One Re-Pack torrent have full update of original game:

However the female vagina is also censored. So if you want the vagina uncensored then you can download this Xyth24 mod:

Then only extract the resources.assets files from that mod to replace the original.
For the translation, unfortunately, I can't find one link that still availed, so I can only give you the translation from my game, not sure if it'll work.
Translation: Mega
IPA: Mega
Place files in the main game folder like this and extract them:
View attachment 1624199
Then drag/drop Playhome64bit.exe to the IPA.exe, it'll create the file Playhome64bit.exe (Patch & Launch), run that file, it'll make the plugin work. Then you can delete that Playhome64bit.exe (Patch & Launch).
If it not work, sorry, I can't help.
If it work, do the same with PlayhomeStudio64bit.exe if you also want try the studio.
I'm not have translation for 32bit.
PS: In case someone wanna try this, please note there are two kind of plugins, IPA or BepInEx, they're similar but not work together, so if you use IPA, don't use BepInEx, if you use BepInEx, don't use IPA, or they might cause conflict.
ScrewThisNoise repack used the BepInEx so IPA not work on it.

Well, the problem is the uncensor might conflict if they're different version (that's why it can't load and stuck), and it's impossible to know what version the uncensor is if you got it from random place. If you just simply want the uncensor then download ScrewThisNoise repack.
Pros: The game load faster, and you can manual install mods as you like instead have a bunch of mods you never use.
Cons: You must manual install mods and it's a little complicated, but when you get used with it then no problem.

Reactions: Rokohn

slotter113

Jul 14, 2022
View attachment 28767

Overview:
The game focuses on destroying the family of the guy who once accused the main character of being a molester.​

Updated: 2022-06-06
Developer: Illusion
Censored: Yes (but can be removed with the uncensored patch)
Version: 1.4
Language: English (patch)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Useful resources (some of them updated in real time, I believe):
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -
Completed Game: MEGA - - -

Password : adugames
TORRENT: Playhome_Full.rar.torrent - Playhome_All-In-One_Re-Pack.torrent
Others: BetterRepack R3

Extras: -

Magnet (for torrent):
Thanks to @geno4952

View attachment 28769 View attachment 28770 View attachment 28771 View attachment 28772 View attachment 28773 View attachment 28774 View attachment 28775
how to chage this in english version

kitoS3mpai

Feb 9, 2021
noob question guys this a first for me using this mod 1 in MediaFire can anyone tell me how to put those mods and add-on??? dont hate for asking

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
noob question guys this a first for me using this mod 1 in MediaFire can anyone tell me how to put those mods and add-on??? dont hate for asking
It's depend on what mod/addon is it. For example, Cubemaps mod and Scenes mod will place in the main game folder (..\Playhome\Cubemaps and ..\Playhome\Scenes), plugins will place in plugins folder (..\Playhome\Plugins or ..\Playhome\BepInEx\plugins depend on you're using IPA or BepInEx), but most of mod (hair, clothes, e.t.c) will place in abdata folder (..\Playhome\abdata).
Please note this scene mod I'm talking about is different from the scene picture you use to save/load scenes in studio.
Normally when you extract a compressed mod file, it'll tell you where to put the mod, you just need to replace it in the same name folder. For example;
001.png
As you see in the compressed file have abdata folder, inside that abdata have 3 folders, you simply need to cut that whole abdata folder and replace it to the abdata folder of the main game. If you did correct, those 3 folders will placed in:
..\Playhome\abdata\list (this file show mod in the game list)
..\Playhome\abdata\nilo (this file is mod data)
..\Playhome\abdata\thumbnail_R (this file is thumbnails in game of that mod)

Reactions: kitoS3mpai

kitoS3mpai

Feb 9, 2021
It's depend on what mod/addon is it. For example, Cubemaps mod and Scenes mod will place in the main game folder (..\Playhome\Cubemaps and ..\Playhome\Scenes), plugins will place in plugins folder (..\Playhome\Plugins or ..\Playhome\BepInEx\plugins depend on you're using IPA or BepInEx), but most of mod (hair, clothes, e.t.c) will place in abdata folder (..\Playhome\abdata).
Please note this scene mod I'm talking about is different from the scene picture you use to save/load scenes in studio.
Normally when you extract a compressed mod file, it'll tell you where to put the mod, you just need to replace it in the same name folder. For example;
View attachment 2007319
As you see in the compressed file have abdata folder, inside that abdata have 3 folders, you simply need to cut that whole abdata folder and replace it to the abdata folder of the main game. If you did correct, those 3 folders will placed in:
..\Playhome\abdata\list (this file show mod in the game list)
..\Playhome\abdata\nilo (this file is mod data)
..\Playhome\abdata\thumbnail_R (this file is thumbnails in game of that mod)

Oh okay thank you for the explanation

demda

May 10, 2018
Hi, need help with costom Resolution (7680x1440) cant find it out. Or is it Impossible?
Changed "setup.xml":
<Setting>
<Size>7680 x1440 (48:9)</Size>
<Width>7680</width>
<Height>1440</Height>
<Quality>2</Quality>
<FullScreen>true</FullScreen>
<Display>0</Display>
<Language>0</Language>
</Setting>

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes