Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I can't remember exactly what in the optional pack but if it have Cubemaps and Scenes folder then their direction must be main game folder (..\Playhome\Cubemaps and ..\Playhome\Scenes).
Please notice this Scenes contain files *.scenes, they're different to the folder ..PlayHome\UserData\studio\scene which contain *.png which use to load saved scene.
To use Cubemaps and Scenes, press F5 in the studio to open the window, you can see the tabs to select Cubemaps and Scenes.
To use the studio, first thing you must create a character (or use the character that made by other players). They're saved in the ..\PlayHome\UserData\Chara\female, each card (picture) is a character. If you want your own character, then open main game and select character creation. After done, save that character as a card.
If you want more character, you can search card from the internet, for example:
After download the card, put them in the \PlayHome\UserData\Chara\female or male (depend on their gender, though most of character is female). If you load the character but they doesn't show up then you must download wrong card game (like Ai, Honey Select 2) or download thumb picture instead card (card is the picture that contain data for the game to read).
For basic studio, pick "add" then you can select male and female character. There is no limit of character you can add but the more character added, the more heavier it is, and it can crash your game if you add too much (depend on your PC spec). It's safe to add under 5 characters.
After add your character, they'll listed in the up-right window, select the character you want to change position, select "anim" (animation), you can see the options.
To use in-game animation, select "animation" then pick what you want. Both character must have same animation to make them sync, you can change animation speed, and select "ReAll" to see how it work. You can also add voice however it's a little complex to sync them all so I never try (you can simple make them loop).
To posing them, you must enable FK and IK, you can freely change their position however it's complex to work together with animation.
You can also load scene that saved by other players by select "system"->"load".
For advance using, it's pretty hard so better search "honey select studio tutorial" and watch from video (because not many people work on Playhome, but the studio of both game is very similar).

Last edited:

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Is there any good walkthrough to Playhome Studio ?
I'd like to learn how to download/prepare and add scenes.
Are there more girls to add ? How ?
How about "clothes" ? Any lib with more - I'm interested in more like medival style ...
I have now :
1. [ScrewThisNoise] PlayHome BetterRepack R3.2.7z
2. [OPTIONAL] PlayHome R3.1 Cubemaps and Extras.7z

First unpacked and run , second (optional) unpack but not sure where to add to use it ...
Thanks in advance :)
try this already

DegenPink

Sep 14, 2021
Anyone have a source for more/better hairstyles? I'm a fan of pig-tails and the choices here are few (and the Marie Rose pigtails are bugged for me and show up with a white circle that obscures the screen). (I have the ScrewThisNoise repack)

DegenPink

Sep 14, 2021
Also if anyone ran into this white-glow issue surrounding some of the hairstyles in the ScrewThisNoise repack and has a solution that would be awesome as well!

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Also if anyone ran into this white-glow issue surrounding some of the hairstyles in the ScrewThisNoise repack and has a solution that would be awesome as well!
Try to press F5 to open the window (if F5 not working then you must missing the plugin), then select "Perception" tab, disable the "Bloom" effect.
Does this game support wideslider mod??
Yes.

Reactions: DegenPink

OtakuSwift

Jan 20, 2022
Camera question: As much as I like the sort of found footage angle, I haven't been able to find a key to just rotate the camera regular and upright. Just wondering if there is a key to rotate the screen clockwise, or counterclockwise. I can spin the camera, I can move the camera, I cannot rotate the camera. (It's like all the footage in this game is shot by a guy holding a phone diagonally.)

nevermind, it's "\"

Godspeed.

Reactions: Darshxiii

ThisKuro

Feb 16, 2020
Could someone please quickly confirm if the all in one repack torrent contains the append dlc? (Mariko + New locations)

I initially downloaded the "completed" one via mega only to find out that it was just the latest base game.
1668251217355.png
I just want the base game, dlc, engllish translation. Not so much of the mods that screwthisnoise's torrent has. Aside from me not needing it, it just inflates the file size.

Last edited:

hyperdoggy

Aug 1, 2020
Unfortunately, I deleted his repack already because right now I'm playing the Chinese repack (because it have more clothes mod). So I'm not remember clearly what contain in that optional file but at least I can tell it doesn't have any mod relate to character (hair, clothes, accessories, e.t.c).
If I remember correct then that thing use for building scenes purpose in the studio, like the cubemap is to build the background, and extra things for the building (like the whole street or a full house), however they're rather useless because you can't edit them, and the size is really huge.
In short, you don't need that optional at all.
Mind sharing said Version?

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
this is the best game illusion has made since aa2 , without aa2 and rape games like rapelay , play darkness etc, this company would be shit, just look at koikatsu and honey select, what a bullshit , for real, i expected the next one to be like playhome, play club, or whatever play shit, but instead they made a fucking shit of a game room girl that it's by far the worst shit they've made in their entire existence, fuck OFF illusion

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey guys so i started the game for the first time to mess with the settings(in game) and everthing was fine the game was in English then when i restarted the game it was in Japanese and i try to change the language from the launcher but it does not work my game is still in Japanese
any idea how to fix this? thanks

and when i click play nothing happens
i disabled all mods and when i enter the game and click play it does not start
1669206887027.png

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 28767

Overview:
The game focuses on destroying the family of the guy who once accused the main character of being a molester.​

Updated: 2022-06-06
Developer: Illusion
Censored: Yes (but can be removed with the uncensored patch)
Version: 1.4
Language: English (patch)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Useful resources (some of them updated in real time, I believe):
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -
Completed Game: MEGA - - -

Password : adugames
TORRENT: Playhome_Full.rar.torrent - Playhome_All-In-One_Re-Pack.torrent
Others: BetterRepack R3

Extras: -

Magnet (for torrent):
Thanks to @geno4952

View attachment 28769 View attachment 28770 View attachment 28771 View attachment 28772 View attachment 28773 View attachment 28774 View attachment 28775
how to put Mods?
thanks

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 28767

Overview:
The game focuses on destroying the family of the guy who once accused the main character of being a molester.​

Updated: 2022-06-06
Developer: Illusion
Censored: Yes (but can be removed with the uncensored patch)
Version: 1.4
Language: English (patch)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Useful resources (some of them updated in real time, I believe):
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -
Completed Game: MEGA - - -

Password : adugames
TORRENT: Playhome_Full.rar.torrent - Playhome_All-In-One_Re-Pack.torrent
Others: BetterRepack R3

Extras: -

Magnet (for torrent):
Thanks to @geno4952

View attachment 28769 View attachment 28770 View attachment 28771 View attachment 28772 View attachment 28773 View attachment 28774 View attachment 28775
game is not english

LOOL BOOBIES

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone who has 1.4 patch i dont want to download the full game as i have the the base with updated to 1.3 due to my net speed to slow

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
What's the difference between the version hosted here and the better repack?
Is there any futa option for this game?
Lastly where can I find this? or is it already included in the better repack? thanks![OPTIONAL] PlayHome R3.1 Cubemaps and Extras.7z

Last edited:

Mandydhsua

Dec 27, 2017
Is there any guide for installation??
I just downloaded torrent file with 9GB size and not getting how to run game there are many folders when I unzipped game
1670329040059.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I just downloaded torrent file with 9GB size and not getting how to run game there are many folders when I unzipped game
View attachment 2216947
I downloaded from Better Repack via Torrent earlier and it looks very different to this.
I just clicked on InitSettings.exe and then selected to launch the game, as with other Illusion games.

If you got it from another source it may be worth trying instead.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
View attachment 2216947
It's more simple if you pick other version to download again.
And for the question what is different between those version in the OP:
1-Win (8.17G): Flashbang repack (English, uncensored, include mod)
2-Completed Game (4.22G): Unknow, lazy to check because excess Mega free account limit. And it's only 4.22GB so I think it isn't worth to check.
3-Playhome All-In-One Re-Pack torrent (7.12G): Original full game (no mod, Japanese, censored)
(The torrent in OP is outdate too, here is new version of this repack: )
4-Playhome Full torrent (5.40G): Original iso+Translation (no mod, you need manual install update and translation, this is the worse to pick)

So there is no reason to get those torrent, except if you want the original game, then try the All-In-One Re-Pack, you just need extract and play. Pros is original game can run fastest, you can also add uncensor and translation later, cons is it doesn't have mod.
Flashbang repack have translation and uncensor, it also have fewer mod so it can run faster, however, there is rumor said his repack doesn't safe to use because it have trojan or something. Use it as your risk.
So far, Screwthisnoise repack is the best repack you can get, but because it have many mod so it''ll take longer to load, not good if you have a weak PC. He also compressed the files that help save disc space, but also take longer to load at start.
If you want screwthisnoise repack, get it from this:
If you still want manual install, then:
1-Mount DISK1.ISO (you need window10 for this function, if you don't use window10, then try some virtual drive software).
2-Install it just like how you install game with disc, this might confused because the interface of the installer is Japanese, I can't help because I never bother try manual install, you must figure out by yourself.
3-After install disk1, it'll ask you disk2, mount DISK2.ISO and continue install.
4-After finish, install phome_souki.exe and phome_yoyaku_ol.exe (those are DLC, I guess)
5-Copy the files and folder inside IPA_3.3 folder (I repeat, copy inside, not the IPA_3.3 folder), and paste it into main game folder. This is the addon that help you use plugins (most plugins are necessary for mod, if you don't use mod then no need IPA).
6-playhome custom texture patch is optional, you don't need to install this (inside have guide, read the txt)
7-Copy InitSettingEnglish.exe and paste it into main game folder if you want English launcher.
8-I'm not sure what is the resourcesV1.1, basically this is main game assets, you can backup your main game assets then try replace with this file to see how it work. But warning if you do something wrong it can break the game and I can't help you fix it.
9-Kenzato PH Full and UITranslation.v0.16.3-PlayHome are the translator (which count as mod too so you probably need IPA to active them). Inside have guide, read the txt.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes