Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Most simple is download Screwthisnoise repack, it have both torrent or Mega for download.
Pros: English, uncensored, have a decent amount mods to use.
Cons: He compressed the files to save space also with many mods so it'll take longer to load the game, and he change the lighting base on his interest (which cause the game look darker than the original game) that not suit for many people taste.
So you might want to try the original game too, read my below post for translation and uncensor:

Pros: The game load faster, and you can manual install mods as you like instead have a bunch of mods you never use.
Cons: You must manual install mods and it's a little complicated, but when you get used with it then no problem.
Hey, first of all, thank you very much for the info.
I started downloading this screwthisnoise pack, and there's two files. Do you know what is the optional one? Is like a mod or something like that? 1663282117276.png

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Hey, first of all, thank you very much for the info.
I started downloading this screwthisnoise pack, and there's two files. Do you know what is the optional one? Is like a mod or something like that? View attachment 2045957
Unfortunately, I deleted his repack already because right now I'm playing the Chinese repack (because it have more clothes mod). So I'm not remember clearly what contain in that optional file but at least I can tell it doesn't have any mod relate to character (hair, clothes, accessories, e.t.c).
If I remember correct then that thing use for building scenes purpose in the studio, like the cubemap is to build the background, and extra things for the building (like the whole street or a full house), however they're rather useless because you can't edit them, and the size is really huge.
In short, you don't need that optional at all.

Reactions: Rokohn

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Anyone knows how to fullscreen, and at the custom mode, i want to see the whole body of the girls not the top or angled bottom any could help me with this?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
What is the difference between the two?

View attachment 2049893
And for the question what is different between those version in the OP:
1-Win (8.17G): Flashbang repack (English, uncensored, include mod)
2-Completed Game (4.22G): Unknow, lazy to check because excess Mega free account limit. And it's only 4.22GB so I think it isn't worth to check.
3-Playhome All-In-One Re-Pack torrent (7.12G): Original full game (no mod, Japanese, censored)
(The torrent in OP is outdate too, here is new version of this repack: )
4-Playhome Full torrent (5.40G): Original iso+Translation (no mod, you need manual install update and translation)

So there is no reason to get those torrent, except if you want the original game, then try the All-In-One Re-Pack, you just need extract and play. Pros is original game can run fastest, you can also add uncensor and translation later, cons is it doesn't have mod.
Flashbang repack have translation and uncensor, it also have fewer mod so it can run faster, however, there is rumor said his repack doesn't safe to use because it have trojan or something. Use it as your risk.
So far, Screwthisnoise repack is the best repack you can get, but because it have many mod so it''ll take longer to load, not good if you have a weak PC. He also compressed the files that help save disc space, but also take longer to load at start.
If you want screwthisnoise repack, get it from this:
Anyone knows how to fullscreen, and at the custom mode, i want to see the whole body of the girls not the top or angled bottom any could help me with this?
InitSetting for fullscreen.
I'm not sure what you mean custom mode but you can zoom in/out by press right mouse button and move left/right.

Reactions: Joker247 and Smithe

Yami007

Mar 4, 2022
InitSetting for fullscreen.
I'm not sure what you mean custom mode but you can zoom in/out by press right mouse button and move left/right.
Thank You very much for the reply. Based on the recommendation, ive chosen the screwthenoise one.

Once again, thank ya.

naracg

Jan 10, 2018
Any help for reduce gpu usage ? My 1050 got 99% gpu usage. But when playing ai shojo it just around 80 - 90 %

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 28767

Overview:
The game focuses on destroying the family of the guy who once accused the main character of being a molester.​

Updated: 2022-06-06
Developer: Illusion
Censored: Yes (but can be removed with the uncensored patch)
Version: 1.4
Language: English (patch)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Useful resources (some of them updated in real time, I believe):
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -
Completed Game: MEGA - - -

Password : adugames
TORRENT: Playhome_Full.rar.torrent - Playhome_All-In-One_Re-Pack.torrent
Others: BetterRepack R3

Extras: -

Magnet (for torrent):
Thanks to @geno4952

View attachment 28769 View attachment 28770 View attachment 28771 View attachment 28772 View attachment 28773 View attachment 28774 View attachment 28775
Good Morning
what are these mods for?
is it possible to explain how to place the mods?

My opinion:

thanks to you (brynhildr) and F95 for sharing this game because I tried to download it from another site ( )
and it's a big trash because without having the option to undo, you download about 10 shit programs that are useless for anything, you download everything except the game
I lost almost 1 hour to delete everything from the computer with the help of a paid uninstaller,that I bought on purpose to delete everything because not even that option had
I don't advise anyone

once again
thanks to brynhildr and F95 Zone
have a great day

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 28767

Overview:
The game focuses on destroying the family of the guy who once accused the main character of being a molester.​

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD

Magnet (for torrent):
Thanks to @geno4952

View attachment 28769 View attachment 28770 View attachment 28771 View attachment 28772 View attachment 28773 View attachment 28774 View attachment 28775
the game is in japanese
how do i switch to english?
thanks

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
First thing is, the above files from isn't trash. To play that game, you must download all 11 files, they're compressed and splitted due the limit of the host and for easier to download. It's just one single program, not 10 program. Just simply download all files, put them in one folder, extract, and play.
Second, the one above is a different game by same company Illusion, not the game in this thread. I don't know your original intention is to get Honey Select 2 or Playhome, but you're clearly not aware what you downloaded.
And why the heck you need paid uninstaller when you just need Shift+Delete and Enter, they'll gone forever in 1 minute.
For that trash talk to the owner who upload to share the game while you're the one at fault for not know how to use it, I don't feel like to give any further help. Are you even actually active member with that limit knowledge?!

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 28767

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD

Magnet (for torrent):
Thanks to @geno4952

goodnight
how to put the mods?
thank you

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 28767

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD

Magnet (for torrent):
Thanks to @geno4952

I downloaded the "all-in-one" version and it's not in english
can you help me please?
thanks

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Haven't checked this out in a while. I could've sworn I had a mod/tool for changing bone sizes of the models. Any idea where/what that was?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
It's impossible to tell what mod is that but the most common Tifa/Aerith remake mod is from Xyth24. However, if you gonna try his character mod, you must read his instruction carefully because it might break original game. Also his mod not include the uncensor, you must manual modified it yourself (it's not simple as copy and paste).

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Is there any good walkthrough to Playhome Studio ?
I'd like to learn how to download/prepare and add scenes.
Are there more girls to add ? How ?
How about "clothes" ? Any lib with more - I'm interested in more like medival style ...
I have now :
1. [ScrewThisNoise] PlayHome BetterRepack R3.2.7z
2. [OPTIONAL] PlayHome R3.1 Cubemaps and Extras.7z

First unpacked and run , second (optional) unpack but not sure where to add to use it ...
Thanks in advance :)

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes