Sartan

May 3, 2018
What's the difference between the version hosted here and the better repack?
Is there any futa option for this game?
Lastly where can I find this? or is it already included in the better repack? thanks![OPTIONAL] PlayHome R3.1 Cubemaps and Extras.7z
Repack is all in one with uncensored and english patch, but also with tons of mods.

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Thanks to everyone, here and elsewhere, who put the work in to make this available. I love that whoever did the English translation also translated the various comments the girls make. Although, for some reason, I'm not seeing any translations from Ritsuko. If that's a known bug with a simple fix, maybe someone can let me know. But that's a minor point; the main thing is a lot of work went into making this available to people like me, and I appreciate it.

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
Is there a thread on this website or elsewhere, to help with finding mods for cards? Some of the cards I've downloaded seem to be missing things but unlike HS2 I don't see what is missing when loading the card it just replaces stuff with vanilla clothes/items. Thanks!

CeLioCiBR

Aug 30, 2017
Guys, sorry for this noob question but, does the POV works for the females ?
I tried but only Male Pov is working..
P is the shortcut, right ?
How to change to female POV ? it's possible ?

AeroplaneJelly

Dec 19, 2019
Guys, sorry for this noob question but, does the POV works for the females ?
I tried but only Male Pov is working..
P is the shortcut, right ?
How to change to female POV ? it's possible ?
The latest repack from ScrewThisNoise includes a POV mod which you can cycle through all the active characters on the screen with ctrl+f IIRC.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

CeLioCiBR

Aug 30, 2017
The latest repack from ScrewThisNoise includes a POV mod which you can cycle through all the active characters on the screen with ctrl+f IIRC.
Hey there. Thank you very much for your attention.
The latest repack is..
[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] PlayHome (プレイホーム) BetterRepack R3.2
right ? or i'm wrong ?
This is the oficial site..

Right² ? from there, i just clicked PlayHome, and from there i clicked in the magnet link above google drive.
i will delete mine and download again to see if i missed something.

AeroplaneJelly

Dec 19, 2019
Hey there. Thank you very much for your attention.
The latest repack is..
[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] PlayHome (プレイホーム) BetterRepack R3.2
right ? or i'm wrong ?
This is the oficial site..

Right² ? from there, i just clicked PlayHome, and from there i clicked in the magnet link above google drive.
i will delete mine and download again to see if i missed something.
Yeah the latest version should be that one from around June 2021.

I don't 100% remember if it was included, but the default one in the repack uses P (head doesn't move) and O (head moves).

Otherwise check if it includes the "PHMOD_FPSView" mod, the shortcuts are these:

Ctrl+V = adjust the lens
Ctrl+F = Switch first person (Male --> Female)
Hold right-click to fine-tune the lens

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

CeLioCiBR

Aug 30, 2017
Yeah the latest version should be that one from around June 2021.

I don't 100% remember if it was included, but the default one in the repack uses P (head doesn't move) and O (head moves).

Otherwise check if it includes the "PHMOD_FPSView" mod, the shortcuts are these:

Ctrl+V = adjust the lens
Ctrl+F = Switch first person (Male --> Female)
Hold right-click to fine-tune the lens
All right, it worked. Thank you very much. Really.

Reactions: AeroplaneJelly

AeroplaneJelly

Dec 19, 2019
It's an older game so not many people making cards for it anymore. Otherwise the places to look besides the discord are:

LoveMyNiece

Dec 5, 2021
Good morning to everyone, i have a question, i don't know if it's the right section, is there a possibility in play home illusion, to modify and/or replace the english text of the phrases that appear during the game?
thanks in advance to those who can answer.

SpeedShot

Dec 25, 2017
Hi, please is there some "similar" game like this but newer? Same system, better graphic,...? Thank you

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes