dmmt

May 8, 2020
dmmt...mega is 9+g DL so thats out; NOPY died off and Mixdrop tells me its a 3 day DL

guywillington15

Jul 30, 2020
Guys this is probably a really stupid question, but how do I save my progress once in-game? I pressed escape and it only gives me options to return to title screen or quit, and I've tried pressing the other keys but no luck.

Like I say, I'm probably missing something obvious but help would be much appreciated! Thank you!!

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Guys I need your help. I got this game a while back but I have no way of finding which version I have because .net framework 3.5 is not getting installed on my PC. I had to get a new copy of windows and when I got it I got the update/ installer for .net framework 4.5 from the windows update section in the settings. So, the best second best option was properties which said this
1675891537846.png
and I have Studio and VR as well Now I want if I want to update my game do I just get the R2 files in screwthenoise's mega folder (which are 5 gigs) or will I need to download the repack.
Thanks

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Are there multiple endings to the family scenario? IOW, is there any reason to replay the whole thing from the beginning, or just stay in free roam after completing the family storyline once.

Why2salty

Aug 21, 2022
either i have finally gone brain dead or this is the worst fuckery i have ever attempted to download on this site, i just wanted to beat my cock now i have to figure out wtf to do with a torrent ;-;

dmmt

May 8, 2020
either i have finally gone brain dead or this is the worst fuckery i have ever attempted to download on this site, i just wanted to beat my cock now i have to figure out wtf to do with a torrent ;-;

try this link...that's a straight exe type 6.78g file. Caution: slow DL

• Love
Reactions: Why2salty

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Damn, that piano main theme of the game is dark.. I mean REALLY dark. It perfectly captures the creepy atmosphere this game is about.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Anyone can offer a guide on how to install the english patch of the game ? I use the Complete version of the game and wonder what thing I need to install to make the game have english text.

Also is there a Playhome studio for the game somewhere ?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Anyone can offer a guide on how to install the english patch of the game ? I use the Complete version of the game and wonder what thing I need to install to make the game have english text.

Also is there a Playhome studio for the game somewhere ?
Read this first to pick the best version you interest.
And for the question what is different between those version in the OP:
1-Win (8.17G): Flashbang repack (English, uncensored, include mod)
2-Completed Game (4.22G): Unknow, lazy to check because excess Mega free account limit. And it's only 4.22GB so I think it isn't worth to check.
3-Playhome All-In-One Re-Pack torrent (7.12G): Original full game (no mod, Japanese, censored)
(The torrent in OP is outdate too, here is new version of this repack: )
4-Playhome Full torrent (5.40G): Original iso+Translation (no mod, you need manual install update and translation)

So there is no reason to get those torrent, except if you want the original game, then try the All-In-One Re-Pack, you just need extract and play. Pros is original game can run fastest, you can also add uncensor and translation later, cons is it doesn't have mod.
Flashbang repack have translation and uncensor, it also have fewer mod so it can run faster, however, there is rumor said his repack doesn't safe to use because it have trojan or something. Use it as your risk.
So far, Screwthisnoise repack is the best repack you can get, but because it have many mod so it''ll take longer to load, not good if you have a weak PC. He also compressed the files that help save disc space, but also take longer to load at start.
If you want screwthisnoise repack, get it from this:
The original game must be at least 7GB, it's include 32bit, 64bit, and the studio. I never download the "Complete" one because it's only 4G. So I guest the author of that repack just delete 32bit and studio to make the size smaller.
For translation, read below:
For the translation, unfortunately, I can't find one link that still availed, so I can only give you the translation from my game, not sure if it'll work.
Translation: Mega
IPA: Mega
Place files in the main game folder like this and extract them:
View attachment 1624199
Then drag/drop Playhome64bit.exe to the IPA.exe, it'll create the file Playhome64bit.exe (Patch & Launch), run that file, it'll make the plugin work. Then you can delete that Playhome64bit.exe (Patch & Launch).
If it not work, sorry, I can't help.
If it work, do the same with PlayhomeStudio64bit.exe if you also want try the studio.
I'm not have translation for 32bit.
PS: In case someone wanna try this, please note there are two kind of plugins, IPA or BepInEx, they're similar but not work together, so if you use IPA, don't use BepInEx, if you use BepInEx, don't use IPA, or they might cause conflict.
ScrewThisNoise repack used the BepInEx so IPA not work on it.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
The original game must be at least 7GB, it's include 32bit, 64bit, and the studio. I never download the "Complete" one because it's only 4G. So I guest the author of that repack just delete 32bit and studio to make the size smaller.
For translation, read below:
Yeah I am looking for the 1.4 version and also with the patches english , nude patch, cock patch, plus the studio function.

I am on window 10 64 bit.

I guess I will be start downloading the repack.

But anyway I am so very happy and glad that someone answer my question and give me pointer to the right direction. Again thank you.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes