Silvery-Corgan

Aug 4, 2020
The game basically has 3 equipped states for clothing:
- Fully equipped
- Partially equipped
- Unequipped

After making the woman orgasm, her pantyhose automatically switch from Fully equipped to Partially equipped and I basically need to re-toggle using the button on-screen to place them back on. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? I have looked in the game many times for this but couldn't figure out a solution.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
The game basically has 3 equipped states for clothing:
- Fully equipped
- Partially equipped
- Unequipped

After making the woman orgasm, her pantyhose automatically switch from Fully equipped to Partially equipped and I basically need to re-toggle using the button on-screen to place them back on. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? I have looked in the game many times for this but couldn't figure out a solution.
As far as I know, you have to do it manually everytime. I also have to do it everytime they orgasm

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
It's so annoying. This doesn't happen in Honey Select 2 DX, where there's a plugin option for it.
I know it really sucks. I tried everything but unforunately I wasn't able to find a solution, also it is sad to say but I don't think anyone is going to answer our questions here, this game is sort of like a one and done thing no updates no nothing unlike patreon games, so yeah asking here is pointless imo. I also asked a question but the only thing alerts I saw were of questions, no one has answered my question.

Woltor

Jan 1, 2019
Hi, I have a problem, in main menu i click start button and game dont launch generally speaking nothing happen. Someone had the same problem?

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
Why when u press N and change the cock size on the male, his fucking cock is twice as small and the when u change sex positions? It didn't used to do that before. Fucking lame.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Downloaded all in one version, how do I uncensor the male? Female works, but the patch to uncensor the male breaks the game. :(

forget, I got it. What I needed was to install SkinTexMode and not install the fix. He's got an ugly ass dick but at least it doesn't breaks the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: b1g k

gegging

May 14, 2023

finally managed to find the playhomeadd or playhome append content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luchs

hikalulu

Sep 26, 2017
the "complete" version available is the 1.1 version which is missing the append content and updates.
Does anybody have an alternate links for the all-in-one pack. The torrents are dead.

made one. no dlc or mods except append and translation
Can you please upload this to Mega? Anonfiles download speed in my country is like 100 kb/s

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I just wish people can read at least three latest pages before asking same questions again and again.
And for the question what is different between those version in the OP:
1-Win (8.17G): Flashbang repack (English, uncensored, include mod)
2-Completed Game (4.22G): Unknow, lazy to check because excess Mega free account limit. And it's only 4.22GB so I think it isn't worth to check.
3-Playhome All-In-One Re-Pack torrent (7.12G): Original full game (no mod, Japanese, censored)
(The torrent in OP is outdate too, here is new version of this repack: )
4-Playhome Full torrent (5.40G): Original iso+Translation (no mod, you need manual install update and translation)

So there is no reason to get those torrent, except if you want the original game, then try the All-In-One Re-Pack, you just need extract and play. Pros is original game can run fastest, you can also add uncensor and translation later, cons is it doesn't have mod.
Flashbang repack have translation and uncensor, it also have fewer mod so it can run faster, however, there is rumor said his repack doesn't safe to use because it have trojan or something. Use it as your risk.
So far, Screwthisnoise repack is the best repack you can get, but because it have many mod so it''ll take longer to load, not good if you have a weak PC. He also compressed the files that help save disc space, but also take longer to load at start.
If you want screwthisnoise repack, get it from this:
The original game must be at least 7GB, it's include 32bit, 64bit, and the studio. I never download the "Complete" one because it's only 4G. So I guest the author of that repack just delete 32bit and studio to make the size smaller.
Screwthisnoise repack have English translation already so if you use his repack the just ignore below section.
For translation:
For the translation, unfortunately, I can't find one link that still availed, so I can only give you the translation from my game, not sure if it'll work.
Translation: Mega
IPA: Mega
Place files in the main game folder like this and extract them:
View attachment 1624199
Then drag/drop Playhome64bit.exe to the IPA.exe, it'll create the file Playhome64bit.exe (Patch & Launch), run that file, it'll make the plugin work. Then you can delete that Playhome64bit.exe (Patch & Launch).
If it not work, sorry, I can't help.
If it work, do the same with PlayhomeStudio64bit.exe if you also want try the studio.
I'm not have translation for 32bit.
PS: In case someone wanna try this, please note there are two kind of plugins, IPA or BepInEx, they're similar but not work together, so if you use IPA, don't use BepInEx, if you use BepInEx, don't use IPA, or they might cause conflict.
ScrewThisNoise repack used the BepInEx so IPA not work on it.

randugujjer11

Jan 28, 2023
can anyone tell me the difference between the completed one and the usual one? the completed one's size is also small, does its quest are comepleted?

Dbcaf

Feb 9, 2020
I've downloaded the 1.1 version with no mods and it has version for 32 bit systems but all the big downloads with mods included lack the 32 bit version. Is it because the newer updates or some of the mods no longer support 32 bit systems or does someone have 1.4 version with mods that includes 32 bit?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes