Dbcaf

Feb 9, 2020
They just don't show up in the game at all. I don't think a screenshot is necessary here, the menu looks exactly the same before and after installing those mods. It's like the game can't see them.

Only "clothing" mod that has worked for me is the one that adds angel wings, but they're accessories, not clothes so they go in a different category. This is why I'm wondering if I'm installing them wrong or something.

I was able to get high heels in the game thanks to the PH_DHH_v0.50 mod but it seems it replaced some of the shoes from the original game with the high heels.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Of course they're different.
When you download the mod and extract it, look inside to see if they have abdata folder, then just simply cut that folder and place it in main game folder. Don't touch anything inside that folder.
0011.png
0011.png
Do all the same for the mod as long as it have abdata folder.

I don't know what package of the game you downloaded but make sure check the mod pack 2 from the OP, most of them actually plugins, not mod.
1-More slot ID: Break limit of item ID (without this plugin the game can't read most of mods)
2-DHH: This plugin have many function which I'm not bother to mess with but at least it need for the highheel work.
3-Wideslider: This plugin increase the limit of the parameter you can custom your character.
4-IPA: All plugins can't work without IPA (drag game exe into this IPA to create patch and run the patch to make plugin work). This plugin conflict with BepInEx, so if you using BepInEx, don't use IPA.

Most of repack already have those plugins though, but if you use original game then you must manual install all those plugins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dbcaf

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
Is the game just... not english anymore? tried both the repack and completed game links and got the japanese version both times. Completed version was also just not actually completed.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What justifies the 34GB download size?

Does this have a lot of story? Is it just a trainer with minimal story?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What make you think story (which literally made by text script) effect the size of any game?:WaitWhat:
Why do you think I asked? Because I don't.

It could either be that the story is so massive that the accompanying images/animations got things to that size. Or that most of the time spent on development were things that had nothing to do with story.

AdamWebb

May 16, 2023
View attachment 28767

Overview:
The game focuses on destroying the family of the guy who once accused the main character of being a molester.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-06
Release date: 2017-10-13
Developer: Illusion
Censored: Yes (but can be removed with the uncensored patch)
Version: 1.4
Language: English (patch)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Useful resources (some of them updated in real time, I believe):
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Completed Game: - - MEGA -

Password : adugames
TORRENT: Playhome_Full.rar.torrent - Playhome_All-In-One_Re-Pack.torrent
Others: BetterRepack R3

Extras: -

Magnet (for torrent):
Thanks to @geno4952

View attachment 28769 View attachment 28770 View attachment 28771 View attachment 28772 View attachment 28773 View attachment 28774 View attachment 28775
Help I can't open it full screen

Sep 23, 2021
The 34gb is bc that the full package. Base game, studio(custom made scene, I heard some game on f95 use it for their scene), vr, and mods, shit ton of mods. There is a slimmer command in the package, even if you use it and delete the studio and vr, it still (If I remember correctly) just a bit less then 20gb. It not that there is no story, just minimal. It's just a sandbox with lots of stuff pack in.

Dec 29, 2019
idk if anyone answers this thread or not but i download playhome repack r3.2 and after extracting i try to start it starts with the title screen but then this happens and can't go any further can anyone please help me? :)

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
idk if anyone answers this thread or not but i download playhome repack r3.2 and after extracting i try to start it starts with the title screen but then this happens and can't go any further can anyone please help me? :)
I have no idea what cause this, first time see something like that.
Just a guess, did you download and extract complete repack? The game should have more than 20gb after extract. I say this because it's used to have some people didn't even know how to extract a compressed repack and they only extract one part of it.

Dec 29, 2019
I have no idea what cause this, first time see something like that.
Just a guess, did you download and extract complete repack? The game should have more than 20gb after extract. I say this because it's used to have some people didn't even know how to extract a compressed repack and they only extract one part of it.
yes i did extract the full file

LoveMyNiece

Dec 5, 2021
hi, I don't know if someone has already asked, is there any way to color ..the cock ?, thanks to those who will answer

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I never try to change the cock color but if I remember correctly in the main story you can't do anything about it. But in studio, the modder already remove the original cock, so you can simply attached a dildo item to the crotch of the male to make it look like a cock, and you can change the dildo color.

Reactions: LoveMyNiece
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes