Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
The 32bit get removed because most people didn't touch the 32bit, so it's useless and the packer remove it to save spaces.
And yeah, many mods also not work with 32bit.
If you want 1.4 32bit version then you must manual update it from 1.1 version, but of course some mod won't work with it.

Reactions: Dbcaf

Dbcaf

Feb 9, 2020
If you want 1.4 32bit version then you must manual update it from 1.1 version, but of course some mod won't work with it.
How can I do that?

If anyone could provide me with any directions on how to add any updates or mods to the 1.1 32 bit version, I would be really grateful. I have downloaded the 64 bit version with the mods, are there any files that I can copy from there and make them work in the 32 bit version?

So far, the only thing I've installed is the English translation.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
How can I do that?

If anyone could provide me with any directions on how to add any updates or mods to the 1.1 32 bit version, I would be really grateful. I have downloaded the 64 bit version with the mods, are there any files that I can copy from there and make them work in the 32 bit version?

So far, the only thing I've installed is the English translation.
Manual install is pretty complicated, not recommend you do it.
You can try this torrent, it have pretty close to the final 1.4 version (as the description say it missing 3 DLCs or something):

However this is only original game, not include mods.
If you want mods then you must find other packer from other sites, some of them might include 32bit. Though it might useless because many mods not work in 32bit anyway. I can't help any further because you can't tell which one have what until you download them to check, which waste a lot of time.

Reactions: Dbcaf

skelido

Feb 7, 2022
how to add the mod that already download? usually it go to the game file but there isnt any here.so how?

skelido

Feb 7, 2022
so i download the mod. but dont know where to put it. and dont know how to make it full screen. people keep saying to go to initsetting.exe but didnt do anything. know how to help?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
It's depend on what mod is it, different mods must put in different places. Normally, when you download the mod, you must extract it, then check the folder name, put the files inside exactly same name of that folder (most of the mods will goes in abdata folder but not all).
It's correct that initsetting.exe can help make it full screen, but obvious you must select full screen, else it doesn't do anything.

Dbcaf

Feb 9, 2020
You can try this torrent, it have pretty close to the final 1.4 version (as the description say it missing 3 DLCs or something):
I don't know if it will ever download. My torrent manager shows that there are 0 seeds and it only downloaded 1.5% of the file in 15 hours, most of the time the download speed is 0.

EDIT: a seed has appeared and so maybe it will download in the end if I'm parient enough.

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
It's just how old torrents work. Depend on how popular it is, people might decide to keep seeding or remove it from their HDD. It's the torrent from 2018 so obviously it doesn't have many seed.
Nowadays people just use ScrewThisNoise repack, so it have many seeds and can finish download in a few hours, who care about the original version anymore. That's the reason I really hate torrent.
Oh well, at least if it still have one or two seed, then you can download it eventually. I used to wait for 2 months to get an old torrent of a vintage JAV DVD, but it worth.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
so i download the mod. but dont know where to put it. and dont know how to make it full screen. people keep saying to go to initsetting.exe but didnt do anything. know how to help?
Check files if there is a readme text file.

Last edited:

Dbcaf

Feb 9, 2020
How do you add clothing mods? I have been able to install a few mods successfully but the one with clothes never work for me.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I'm not sure but they do seem like ones.

Mod Pack 1 from "Extras:" in the opening post, I tried anything that had high heels and a few others.
You should tell me exactly which one you wanna install and exactly what problem you got (a screenshot is big help), since different mod can have different problems, "anything" and "didn't work" isn't clear enough to check.
For the high heels, the problem can be:
1-The high heels not appear or show as different shoes -> Conflict ID or missing plugin.
2-The high heels appear but the heel is broken -> Missing plugin.
For example [Huangjy1574] Seven_Pairs_Highheels missing plugin:
0011.png
With plugin it should look like this:
0011.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes