antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 28767

Overview:
The game focuses on destroying the family of the guy who once accused the main character of being a molester.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-06
Release date: 2017-10-13
Developer: Illusion
Censored: Yes (but can be removed with the uncensored patch)
Version: 1.4
Language: English (patch)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Useful resources (some of them updated in real time, I believe):
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Completed Game: - - MEGA -

Password : adugames
TORRENT: Playhome_Full.rar.torrent - Playhome_All-In-One_Re-Pack.torrent
Others: BetterRepack R3

Extras: -

Magnet (for torrent):
Thanks to @geno4952

View attachment 28769 View attachment 28770 View attachment 28771 View attachment 28772 View attachment 28773 View attachment 28774 View attachment 28775
good morning
I put the male card in the "user data---Chiara---Male" dossier
but every time I try to edit the message appears saying:
"it was data of the opposite sex. please check the folder to put the card"
I'm doing something wrong?
thanks

unspelled

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone managed to get this to work on VR (spesifically quest 2, the better repack in my case)
Just, cant seem to make it work in any way I try.

LipassEye

May 22, 2021
can anyone share betterepack file here with 17Gb file. i cannot download using google drive or Mega because there's limit for download

Sep 23, 2021
How do you access other characters besides the main 4?
100% the first 3 girl give you the epilogue & then there should be the an option for 'new target', which is the dlc. Unless you count her as one of the four already, in that case just go & mess around with characters cards.

Roter

May 27, 2020
100% the first 3 girl give you the epilogue & then there should be the an option for 'new target', which is the dlc. Unless you count her as one of the four already, in that case just go & mess around with characters cards.
yeah, I don't know how to mess w/ the cards is my issue

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Need android pls, most people now a days own 6gb - 8gb android, i think we can manage, please need android for this..

Sep 23, 2021
yeah, I don't know how to mess w/ the cards is my issue
Np, you 2 options(3 if combine the two):
1. Download card: search up 'card' in this thread and there should be links. If you scroll up a bit, I link one for an old guy. Go to the link, and look through the available cards, as long as it made for playhome it should be fine. Once you have it, drop it in either the male or female folder(main folder>UserData>Chara>male or female here)
2. Customize your own: honestly, just mess around with characters maker. It's in the game. Just make sure to save it to a separate card so you have something to go back to if something goes horribly wrong.

Roter

May 27, 2020
Np, you 2 options(3 if combine the two):
1. Download card: search up 'card' in this thread and there should be links. If you scroll up a bit, I link one for an old guy. Go to the link, and look through the available cards, as long as it made for playhome it should be fine. Once you have it, drop it in either the male or female folder(main folder>UserData>Chara>male or female here)
2. Customize your own: honestly, just mess around with characters maker. It's in the game. Just make sure to save it to a separate card so you have something to go back to if something goes horribly wrong.
Oh ok. Then how do you use them in game?

Sep 23, 2021
Oh ok. Then how do you use them in game?
Go to characters maker, choose one of the character as a base(bot left), select a card (top right) to overlay (can choose just accessories, body, clothes, ECT.) Once done, you can further edit or just save. Again, would definitely save as separate card just in case.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Really, damn i thought the only problem is the storage, and 8gb ram should be enough atleast, well i hope the game keeps being good.
Even if mobiles/smartphones have been getting better, we can't ignore the fact that so have most PC and consoles, plus PC games are made keeping the desktop chipset buildset (vertical segment) in mind. Laptops use processors that are similar (not exact) to Mobiles dubbed as Mobile chipset or Mobile Vertical segments. The two differs in many ways like speed, threads, cache, bus speed etc being a few examples. Hence when a coder/ programmer makes something on PC, they make it in such a way that it can utilize the hardware to it's fullest. I know a fucking iPhone will pop in this conversation but nope, even if they are more powerful than android they are still smartphones, Macbook and iMac are a different story because again they are built with the desktop vertical segment in mind. This is also the reason why most games even from the 2016 can't run on Smartphones, Heck I haven't even see someone run Resident Evil 4 the original PS2(3)/Xbox 360 version on the a smartphone aside from a port that was made for smartphones and was like playing a beta version of the games (as in the graphics quality was not the actual game believe it or not they changed the cutscenes into VN sort of and divided the whole game in segments in which you had to choose the chapter/level from the main menu kinda like arcade games and the graphics were like temple run 1) because the graphics had to be cut down to make it compatible. Most games from the 2000-2010 can work on smartphones (GTA trilogy being an example) but they were not that taxing graphically to begin with. A smartphone will be getting fucked with the amount titty flopping in this game and the pistons that cause them, not to mention the on the spot editing and lighting that needs rendering. I played this on a Laptop and it struggles and lags when I open settings or change my surroundings. The game was primarily made with PC in mind meaning you will need an emulator to run it in the first place on a phone (suppose, because a quick search will show best android emulators on PC not the other way even if search it), which would mean that a smartphone will be pushed to it's extremes even more, I have played Pokemon Sun and Moon on Switch and on an emulator, on switch it ran pretty smooth, on my laptop it lagged in someplaces and on the PC (beefy) it ran similar to switch. The reason behind this was the emulator, an emulator is basically a code/program that makes the app think that you are using it on the system it was intended for or in simple words turns your PC, Laptop etc into a Switch now the problem occurs when the processor has to process the emulator code and the code given/coming through the emulator itself (meaning the game code). Also, a switch is more than capable of running this if the devs make a watered down version for it (which will never happen I mean we are talking about Nintendo) So a smartphone is even more difficult as the game might have to be rewritten to make it compatible.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes