Hypnolover69

Mar 22, 2019
Put them in \PlayHome\UserData\chara\female or \male. Be sure to take compatible cards, they don't work on each games.
How do I know if its a compatible card ? Also from the website, do I just save the picture ? because I don't see a download button

Jun 26, 2019
where can i get the english patch for this? thx

*already found it* uncensored patch link is dead/broken!

Last edited:

Sartan

May 3, 2018
How do I know if its a compatible card ? Also from the website, do I just save the picture ? because I don't see a download button
Unless it is specified you can't. Save the pictures, they must be .png files.
Here are , don't know if they all work as I don't remember where I get those (appart from the repack).
where can i get the english patch for this? thx

*already found it* uncensored patch link is dead/broken!
You can get a repack here with translation, uncensore and a bunch of mods:

_Red_Dragon_

May 31, 2020
whats the difference between the two main links, the normal one and the "completed" link? The "completed" version is 4gb smaller than the normal one..

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
whats the difference between the two main links, the normal one and the "completed" link? The "completed" version is 4gb smaller than the normal one..
Here
And for the question what is different between those version in the OP:
1-Win (8.17G): Flashbang repack (English, uncensored, include mod)
2-Completed Game (4.22G): Unknow, lazy to check because excess Mega free account limit. And it's only 4.22GB so I think it isn't worth to check.
3-Playhome All-In-One Re-Pack torrent (7.12G): Original full game (no mod, Japanese, censored)
(The torrent in OP is outdate too, here is new version of this repack: )
4-Playhome Full torrent (5.40G): Original iso+Translation (no mod, you need manual install update and translation)

So there is no reason to get those torrent, except if you want the original game, then try the All-In-One Re-Pack, you just need extract and play. Pros is original game can run fastest, you can also add uncensor and translation later, cons is it doesn't have mod.
Flashbang repack have translation and uncensor, it also have fewer mod so it can run faster, how ever, there is rumor said his repack doesn't safe to use because it have trojan or something. Use it as your risk.
So far, Screwthisnoise repack is the best repack you can get, but because it have many mod so it''ll take longer to load, not good if you have a weak PC.
If you want screwthisnoise repack, get it from this:

TheNarc

Sep 13, 2020
Read this and pick what you want most

English translation is easy (read above post to know how to apply translation) but it's hard to find the separate uncensored patch, because later uncensored patch not work with the original game, old uncensored patch seem die all already.
The complete original game is about 7GB compressed. I don't know why Completed Game is 4GB and don't wanna download it just to check and delete because it's excess 4GB free mega download. But my guess is some repack the author deleted what they think doesn't necessary, such as studio and 32bit version. That probably the reason the size is smaller.
Hero

pandor666

May 6, 2017
1657189971879.png
So how about some guide what is what on first page ?
Is Full same as all in one ?
What is Win version - it has 8GB and complete game gas 4GB ?
Does complete ver has all mods in ?

Reactions: pizbia

Sartan

May 3, 2018

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Is there any way to get girl's stats up faster? I run through every single position related to a stat, and the experience pink circle thing moves up like 1/10000th.

ExoSeth

Jun 3, 2022
It says "1. Extract and play" but I already found four or five "tutorial" and "read me" with more instructions to install that in the end does nothing other than more error messages.
How do I run this and why is it like this in the first place?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes