b1g k

Feb 16, 2018
Is there any other uncensored mod and install method that still working beside Screwthisnoisce, i really want to find it since STN mod the dick look funny

GebLib

Mar 13, 2018
Hello, i downloaded the better repack, but everu time i stat the game there is only a black screen, i can click and hear the game platying, but i can't see anything, if there is a solution i would like to know because i didn't find anything regrding to in in the other comments, thanks in advance!

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
where do the saves go? im using screw this noise repack. if its the same for base and repack then sweet but if they have different save paths i would like to know if so and where

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
Can someone give me some working links for the mods? Assuming that the mega link for the og mods didn't have actual illegal shit on it

Gorkron13

Mar 3, 2020
Hello friends!! Someone can post a good One!! uncensor patch for the game version 1.4?!!! And then I have already tried 5-6 patches, but they are all very bad. The girls have no holes, like plastic dolls.I am grateful to everyone for earlier!! Thanks!!

Johanna Jane

Mar 24, 2021
Lots of people running into camera issues (including myself), and I had to dig to page 29 to find my answers. So:
  • If your camera is stuck in an awkward "1st-person" sort of view, press "P"
  • If your camera is slowly rotating, press "T"
  • If your camera keeps switching between all sorts of different views, press "Shift-T"
  • If you need to reset the position of your camera, press "R"
If none of the above answers your camera (or whatever) issue, then go to page 29 and find the post with the long list of controls.

Reactions: brattlebob

LOOL BOOBIES

Jun 5, 2018
yo anyone who has a uncensored patch for this game and english launcher cant find it and if you ask why cause i have slow internet cant download bigger file 5 gb upto

Reactions: asdfg-79t

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Use torrent man, you can turn off computer anytime and continue download later. Some people might dislike torrent because it's speed depend on how many seeder, but ScrewThisNoise torrent is the latest package and it always have hundreds seeder, if you have internet fast, you'll finish download whole game in a few hours, if you have internet slow, you just need a few days without worry about file corrupted. The package already contain uncensored patch and English, you didn't need to do anything else.

Also, the OP is outdate for long time already, I hope people can read few latest pages of the thread for informations instead just look at the OP and ask for help.

asdfg-79t

May 19, 2021
Use torrent man, you can turn off computer anytime and continue download later. Some people might dislike torrent because it's speed depend on how many seeder, but ScrewThisNoise torrent is the latest package and it always have hundreds seeder, if you have internet fast, you'll finish download whole game in a few hours, if you have internet slow, you just need a few days without worry about file corrupted. The package already contain uncensored patch and English, you didn't need to do anything else.

Also, the OP is outdate for long time already, I hope people can read few latest pages of the thread for informations instead just look at the OP and ask for help.
is there a torrent for a working uncensor patch

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes