Jason Parker

Jun 22, 2020
I know this is kind of a odd question, but is it possible to remove the uncensor mod? Or replace it with a version that only uncensors the women? As the uncensored one has some really weird visuals during blow job scenes.

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
So I think I might be only one but ...
Who else is having long load times with the cube maps ?
All other mods work fine and always has . Any suggestion to fix the loading time ?

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
I'm using the BetterRepack R3 version and the game takes too long to load between scenes and events. Any ideas what causes this and how to fix it? Or how to remove the mods and just retain the uncensored and english patches?

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
That's what i do every time i run the game, i always run it throught initsettings and choose the language and always received the warning, you dont have translation installed, translation will by done by google, and before it worked nicely but now doesnt work, i downloaded the last version of initsetting and still no translation.
Go to sukebei and download BR3.1, there is also a hotfix you have to download if I'm not mistaken. Delete your previous installation. Unzip and play. It is not that complicated, really. You're just avoiding the work and wasting your time, you could be already playing.

I'm using the BetterRepack R3 version and the game takes too long to load between scenes and events. Any ideas what causes this and how to fix it? Or how to remove the mods and just retain the uncensored and english patches?
You would need to go on Illusion Discord, the links are plastered here somewhere in the forum. I doubt people will know how to help you there in this case, because few people know which files to keep and which to delete to remove all mods but still keep it working. I might be wrong, try it.

This link is dead : Mods and Addon (real time)

Account removed for extremely illegal content.
Damn, got that FBI call and shit! Now that is unfortunate because I was in the middle of building a new game folder with tons of new chars that would require some of these mods. (n)

Last edited:

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, I was wondering what that button that appears when exhaustion is. If you extract, you get a new scene, but there are no more buttons. Also, what is the most efficient way to break them all? Also, how do you increase the Horny stat?

RoyalGuru

Dec 2, 2020
One Thing why are there two different links one says download other other says full game
the full game link is of 4gb
the other link is of 8gb
??????????:unsure:

nico360

May 17, 2020
I downloaded Playhome_All-En-One_Re-Pack.torrent, but I have no idea how to put it in English. Someone help me ?

Eboun

May 18, 2020
If anyone is interested in playing the game in ENG language or are having any problems in the game, please refer to this game version and go over his patreon to download the fix.
I'm geniually impressed how you keep answering the same questions every time
Cheers to you

Reactions: em0rt41

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
I'm geniually impressed how you keep answering the same questions every time
Cheers to you
Game is decent, it somewhat easy to setup but can be complicated for first timers. I got help here and on Discord, there is no reason to not help others who need.

Reactions: Eboun

Tooneelunes

Jan 20, 2020
I downloaded this game and the english translation back in 2018 and have only really properly played it this year, as far as i can tell and remember i went through all the steps to install the english subtitles and stuff and it seems to work for the entire game apart from Ritsuko when actually in the H-Scenes. When choosing her and in cutscenes all her voices are subtitled correctly but in the actual H-Scene nothing shows up at all, both other girls work fine at all times.

Anyone have any ideas if this was an issue back then or anything like that or if you can think of a solution that isnt just reinstall everything from scratch?

The translation files im using are called Kenzato_PH_Fullv4.8 which i think is still the one you can download on the front page.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes