em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Hi
I am using (BetterRepack R3.1) (CrewThisNoise)
Does anyone know what mod is this ( inside red square) and how to get (or enable) it?
Thanks!
View attachment 812831
If I'm not mistaken you are seeing the contents of a heavy tailored version of PlayHome that a guy is flexing on Youtube and his blog, but he actually never shows on what engine his game is running. It is basically a heavily modded version of PH used to show the potential of the engine when is being handled by someone who knows what he is doing. I think he does that strictly for business opportunities.

In case I'm wrong, I think I'm not, Cubemaps are just light emission patterns that you could use to make your game look better with IBL installed. It is not even necessary unless you have a good gaming rig. PH looks good enough even without mods.

This is the first BR I've had issues with. The translation isn't being applied, and InitSetting.exe crashes when trying to uncheck "Activate HoneyPot".
For some reason, for months my game also had the problem with the checkboxes not working, but that was fixed with the latest fix from STN BR 3.1 hotfix 1 I think.
1601189175706.png

Hey any idea how to load Honey Select (2) cards in this game?

I dropped them in the appropriate folder like I would for Honey Select, they appeared in "character customization", but I click "load" and nothing happens, unlike the ones that came pre-installed in the repack which load fine.

I am using the repack with HoneyPot and stuff installed already.
You can't, HS2 came after PH, so you can load PH into HS2 but not the other way.

The best part is editing chars.
1601189314280.png

Reactions: Rykonate and _tewi

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
Any games out there similar to PlayHome with mod customization and free play scenes?
And also, how do I fix the rotating camera when I go to make a new save entry in the character customization???

vZeroeZ

May 12, 2017
Can someone give me a mirror link for uncensor patch? hongfire site seem to be blocked in my country and the site doesnt seem to allow vpn..

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Downloading this now, almost done, what addons do I download first, and where do I put them?
Desktop 9-28-2020 1-11-16 PM-293.jpg
I just saw this game and I'm intrigued, especially considering that it already has a lot of content.
(at least I presume, giving that it has 8Gb)

However, just like Rozium was asking, I've seen a lot of resources.

Is there anyone kind enough that could help us understand which of those are a must to have and what there are exactly?

Besides the ones that are self explanatory like uncensored or English translator, the other ones make no sense to me.

Thanks!

LordMalice86

Apr 18, 2020
ok guys i need help, i cant get the male uncensored mod to work. also the mods addon is removed from Mega, anyone got a link to a working download?

bimxinh

Sep 10, 2020
If I'm not mistaken you are seeing the contents of a heavy tailored version of PlayHome that a guy is flexing on Youtube and his blog, but he actually never shows on what engine his game is running. It is basically a heavily modded version of PH used to show the potential of the engine when is being handled by someone who knows what he is doing. I think he does that strictly for business opportunities.
Yes, you are absolutely right.
What he had done here ( , ) is pretty awesome.
Thanks for your info.
Now I knew that mods will not be shared. :)

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
The problem in this thread is that no one is actually reading the thread, you are asking the same question over and over. You don't need to do anything in this , just install/unzip(I don't remember) and follow the MANUAL INSIDE before playing so you don't keep asking "what I'm supposed to do, not working lol".

I've downloaded a ton of chars and I've been editing them on my own, these are not my creations, just edited versions of what is available. I want more people to play it so they can also share. There are mods that are not included in the installation I've mentioned, you'll find mostly on the .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yojiro76

sinqy

Dec 8, 2017
hi can someone send me a link so i can use it in idm please??? im trying to download it for days but it got lots of limits :((

supriemang

Dec 15, 2019
Hello guys, i just downloaded the 3.1 repack from screwthisnoise but there are these problems while making male characters (Hero, mob 1 2 3, or Kikuchi) and when i tried to play the game it stucks with a T Post. It seems that the slider and co does not appear. On the other hand, the process was really smooth when making female characters.

I did use the hotfix 1 for 3.1 but the problem still appear. Can somebody please help me?

Last edited:

Aymen050

Apr 24, 2018
can anyone please provide the br-chan legacy character card from the better repack R3?
I have overwritten it by accident and thank you

shinnypichu88

Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, I have version 1.1 and no idea how to update to version 1.4 XD

Plus, my wifi makes it pretty hard to download more that a GB at a time DX

Advice?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes