Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
What's going on with the mods and addons mega link? lol, hentai games sure are serious I guess.

Feb 4, 2018
Is the game already translated? Or should i download all of those english translation add-ons?

Apart from that, what does "Completed" game means?

And what is the betterrepack?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Repack's torrent seems to be down.
And all of the Drive links are past their limit for downloads.
Because it makes no sense to keep links to the outdated version.
It's quite easy to find the current version. (There are links in this topic. In addition, the post with version 3.0 has a direct link where you can check the current version. There is also a "search by topic" function....)
#1,154

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Because it makes no sense to keep links to the outdated version.
It's quite easy to find the current version. (There are links in this topic. In addition, the post with version 3.0 has a direct link where you can check the current version. There is also a "search by topic" function....)
#1,154
Damn. My bad man, assumed the one in the OP was current.

goombastomper

Aug 5, 2020
there is a way to create a futa or use female hair/clothes on male body, or the opposite?
Don't think so. For all male characters, you are limited to male-exclusive sliders. You also cannot load a female card for a male character. Ah well. Someone correct me if I am wrong though.

Silvery-Corgan

Aug 4, 2020
After switching the position of each girl, the pantyhose get ripped. How can I prevent them to show up as ripped every time? It's annoying to switch them back at each changed position.

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Story wise this game has an awful taste, still it has better shades and skin the most of the games Illusion ever released, and this is just "out off the box", you could even tweak and improve. There is skin stuff for other illusion games, but too intense and hard to get it going on your own because of installation process are too complicated or straight out botched. I'm sure you can get first Honey Select to look as nice, but you'll would need a perfected installation process and more recent and good cards that would be using those assets/resources.

I'm seeing promising screenshots from Honey Select 2... let's wait.

Does anyone have this mod? Kindly Share
View attachment 774567
View attachment 774566
Damn!

There is a fix, an old DirectX dll to put into the game folder so the game run fine.
I think you meant a fix for older games, like Artificial Academy 2 and others, this one is already modern enough, but I'll be curious if you certain of what you're are saying. I looked in this thread and there is only mention of it. I found in youtube it is dgvodoo stuff like D3D9.dll and it doesn't change a thing. Would like to know more if you wouldn't mind.

Last edited:

Sartan

May 3, 2018
It is an old DirectX dll, its may just not work anymore or on your computer, or the repack may have fixed this. I switched to AI Shoujo and don't play it anymore.

Puboulu

Dec 3, 2018
Solved after instaling hotfix 1.
Same problem here; the cum on skin keep flashing white, I've installed Better Repack R3 , but when I try to install Hotfix1 it tells me that it need better repack R2 (and it can cause problems if not)
Can I install hotfix3 to solve the graphics issues ?
Thx for your help

Last edited:

Puboulu

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know if HoneySelect clothes mods can be use in PlayHome ?

I was looking for character cards (on booru) and I found some of them with crop top, wich doesn't appear on R3, in the comment below the guy show links to requiered mods and says:
" In these pages you can find the necessary mods both clothes and hair as well as the honeypot, I use both playhome and honeyselect mods "
Are some clothes mods compatible with HS and PH ?

I tried to copy paste some cloth mods working on HS to PH but they don't show in the character creation.

Does anyone know anything about this ? Thx

Reactions: em0rt41

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Does anyone know if HoneySelect clothes mods can be use in PlayHome ?

I was looking for character cards (on booru) and I found some of them with crop top, wich doesn't appear on R3, in the comment below the guy show links to requiered mods and says:
" In these pages you can find the necessary mods both clothes and hair as well as the honeypot, I use both playhome and honeyselect mods "
Are some clothes mods compatible with HS and PH ?

I tried to copy paste some cloth mods working on HS to PH but they don't show in the character creation.

Does anyone know anything about this ? Thx
Yes it is possible, there is a lot of it compatible, it fits, but it is a bit clunky to setup. I mean, it doesn't work exactly like the clothes from PH, you need to set in an order when customizing the char for everything to show up. I have hairs, clothes and other stuff from HS and it works, you just have to be patient when dressing the character to make it all work together, cause sometimes one will overwrite the other making it invisible. Again this is my experience... maybe I messed up the installation process.

Puboulu

Dec 3, 2018
Yes it is possible, there is a lot of it compatible, it fits, but it is a bit clunky to setup. I mean, it doesn't work exactly like the clothes from PH, you need to set in an order when customizing the char for everything to show up. I have hairs, clothes and other stuff from HS and it works, you just have to be patient when dressing the character to make it all work together, cause sometimes one will overwrite the other making it invisible. Again this is my experience... maybe I messed up the installation process.
Thank you, but my problem is that the HS clothes mods I add in PH folder doesn't appear in the clothes list in the character creation mods in PH
Do I need to try to add all the mods and see wichone work in PH ?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
You can't.
You can use Honey Select card in Playhome, but not mods.
And so you need honeypot to make it useable:

Last edited:

Puboulu

Dec 3, 2018
You can't.
You can use Honey Select card in Playhome, but not mods.
And so you need honeypot to make it useable:
Ok, thank you very much :)
If I'm not misunderstanding the video, I need to run honeypotinspector after I added a mod from HS in the PH folder, am I right ?

EDIT: It doesn't work; I run honeypotinspector before and after copying clothes mod and they don't show in customiser :(
In fact, I can see the "clothes set card" in the data/clothes section of the customiser, but when I try to load it, the game doesn't find the pieces and just load the basic dress.
What am I missing ?

Last edited:

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
If I'm not misunderstanding the video, I need to run honeypotinspector after I added a mod from HS in the PH folder, am I right ?

EDIT: It doesn't work; I run honeypotinspector before and after copying clothes mod and they don't show in customiser :(
In fact, I can see the "clothes set card" in the data/clothes section of the customiser, but when I try to load it, the game doesn't find the pieces and just load the basic dress.
What am I missing ?
Look, I hope I'm not talking out of my ass here, I apologize up front if I'm, but if I'm not mistaken I have several Starlene Clothes and some HS Hairs in my PH. They are a bit of a hassle to setup, but they do work. I'm not talking about cards, I'm talking about Clothing, Hairs, Heels, Underwear, etc.

Maybe they have been converted!? When I say that I mean these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1598491888016.png

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019

What am I missing ?
The fact it appeared in the "clothes set card" then it mean the honeypot worked.
But as the video mentioned, if that mod require a Honey Select plugin, that mod won't work on Playhome. You can't use Honey Select plugin in Playhome. So if some clothes not work correctly (missing piece, weird sharp, fixed color...) then just delete it because error mod can cause game broken sometime. If only color different then you can just manual change it.

Silvery-Corgan

Aug 4, 2020
After switching the position of each girl, the pantyhose get ripped. How can I prevent them to show up as ripped every time? It's annoying to switch them back at each changed position.
Anyone? No one? How do I stop them to get in ripped state every time I change position? Is this built-in and can't be disabled?

Puboulu

Dec 3, 2018
em0rt41 I have the same tops seeable in your picture, they all come with the BetterRepack R3, but were you able to add some other from HS on your own ?

Mod Leaner Ok, I guess my only option is to add each mod one by one and see wichone work.
But what is bothering me is that I saw PH cards with crop top, the same crop tops I used on HS, so I copy/paste the mod, but it don't show in the customiser :(

Also I have numerous conflicts between tops inclued in the "BR R3" and body, some of them shows the nipple through the fabric, other shows the whole left breast, some suppress the pussy modeling showing only the skin color, and other suppress the color leaving only a plain white modeling, it's quite annoying ^^
And there is still the issue with "flashing cum on skin" I didn't install any hotfix, could it help ? (I tried to install hotfix1 but it requiert BR R2, not R3)

Silvery-Corgan My guess is that each time you swith position, the game undress the girl, ripping-off the pantyhose, I don't think you can prevent that, but maybe you can find and use a pantyhose wich doesn't change appearence in "unclothing step".

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes