virgaux

Mar 9, 2023
is it just me or the english translation for ritsuko is missing? I found a plugin from kenzato but I don't know how to update it.
Can anyone help me with this step by step?

Monksk!3

Jan 13, 2022
anyone able to get VR working?
Im in the game, and change scenes, but no interactions
and no sound

Last edited:

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
What is the difference between completed game and not in the OP? Just .rar and .7z or there is more than that? And which version is it? 1.4 or 1.2? The changelog is only 1.2 but this thread is 1.4. Thanks

Jerry1781

Apr 14, 2022
Does Playhome have a plugin similar to VideoExport in Honey Select by Joan6694 that can take consecutive screenshots automatically and generate a video afterwards?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Just google or use baidu to search, they might availed in some Chinese forum, you usually need collect point to download (the point is easy to collect, just login everyday and spam some reply in those topics). You might also need baidu account to download.
However I must said the preview picture in those Chinese ver isn't 100% correct. Many things showing is paid mods so it doesn't availed in Chinese version. And even if it have the mod showed in the preview picture, it might look good in the picture but when you use it you'll notice they're just poor made mods (I don't know about the paid mods though, but the free mod is hard and conflict with the character model). They also have many trash files such as duplicated and promotion videos to made it bigger than the game actually, also a bunch of addon which you don't know what is it or how to use because they're in Chinese.

mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020
Just google or use baidu to search, they might availed in some Chinese forum, you usually need collect point to download (the point is easy to collect, just login everyday and spam some reply in those topics). You might also need baidu account to download.
However I must said the preview picture in those Chinese ver isn't 100% correct. Many things showing is paid mods so it doesn't availed in Chinese version. And even if it have the mod showed in the preview picture, it might look good in the picture but when you use it you'll notice they're just poor made mods (I don't know about the paid mods though, but the free mod is hard and conflict with the character model). They also have many trash files such as duplicated and promotion videos to made it bigger than the game actually, also a bunch of addon which you don't know what is it or how to use because they're in Chinese.
tks for your review :D

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Did we have mod for more h Scene? i think i remember years ago there's a mod that can add h scene from honey select or vice versa?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes