Votes: 442 14.0%
  • Tom

Votes: 286 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,108 35.1%

• Total voters

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I didn't include Tim because he wasn't part of the scene. He will be in the next scene.

FYI - As of this last update, Tim and Tom have been in an equal number of scenes. Lisa has been in more. Alice has been in less.
how can that be when Tim hasn't really been in the last 2 updates? Let's look at the very beginning of the game. Scenes of Tim talking to Mom about what Tom and Mom did all day. Don't really equal to Tom Kissing, feeling up and trying to get into Mom's pants. It may equal time wise but doesn't really equal in content. So right now if this was a race. Tom is fixing to cross the finish line and Tim hasn't even gotten into his starter blocks yet. Dev you don't have Tom and Tim on equal footing.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I didn't include Tim because he wasn't part of the scene. He will be in the next scene.

FYI - As of this last update, Tim and Tom have been in an equal number of scenes. Lisa has been in more. Alice has been in less.
FS-01.jpg

Let's look at above pic. How Tom's right arm is he probably has his hand on Mom's ass. Mom has her head slightly turned towards Tom and her eyes are turned towards Tom as well. Tim is in this scene but to Mom and Tom, Tim doesn't even exist in the pic. Does this Pic look like equal footing? From this Pic the "Favorite Son" has already been picked. Why is Tim even in the game if Tom has already been picked as "Favorite Son"?
Having 1 son would have been ok if he had been more likable and not so much an asshole like Tom is. He could have just stolen Mom for dear old Dad and Cuckolded Dad. Then maybe did the same to the Teacher's husband. But that isn't what the game is. The game is to pick the "Favorite Son". Being in the same number of scenes isn't the same as Mom and 1 son (TOM) being all over each other.
Tom got a whole day with Mom without Tim being around. Has Tim? Tim got that time on his bed with Mom and he had to share some of that time with his stupid cousin.
Those of us on Team Tim believe Mom has a lot of ground to make up. If she isn't going to lose Tim forever. How is that going to happen if the updates are all about Tom? How is she going to do that if she is hardly ever even alone with Tim?

Basically at this point Tim should just beat the Hell out of Tom (put him in the Hospital) and move out and never come back.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
To use your Beverly Hill's Cop analogy, you didn't decide to stop watching after 15 minutes, deciding the bad guys must win in the end because they already killed his friend.

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
How long Tim stays with his aunt will depend on previous and present choices. As I pointed out above, the next main event will be centered around Tim, and like this one, will most likely take a couple of months (updates) to finish. There will be a route where Tim doesn't come home. Someone is in the process of creating a game based on that outcome. He's been showing me his work as he goes. I'll leave it up to him if he wants to give out more details on that.
I am in the process of creating a kinetic story based on Tim (rescuing) his mom from Tom. It will come out when it is finished as it is only a short story.
I am only an amateur when it comes to daz animation so it wont be the best or smoothest.
Please DO NOT ask when it will be released as I only add to it as and when I feel like it.
Here are a couple of pics from story so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Interesting to see whiny Tim getting a huge fan base, already ruing lack of TIM content when time and again the DEV clarified that it was a TOM exclusive update(s), and the next bunch will be dedicated to TIM. For heaven's sake by the looks of it, we are just at the start of the game, have some patience and wait for your fav. character's turn?

TIM is no goody 2 shoes and neither is TOM a rascal rotten to the core. BOTH are manipulative in their own ways.

So folks, relax, there is no rush here. enjoy the decadence of Lisa!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
To use your Beverly Hill's Cop analogy, you didn't decide to stop watching after 15 minutes, deciding the bad guys must win in the end because they already killed his friend.
True. But this game is way past 15 minutes. That 1st release should have taken of that 15 minute intro and if not damn sure by the 2nding release. Now we should be at the point where Axel is slowly convincing everyone that Victor (Tom) is a bad guy. Jenny (mom) should have already realized Victor (Tom) is not good.
I haven't even started with the cousin. Who is suppose to be Tim's friend/side kick. That is stabbing him in the back trying to make her Aunt her own. God with family like that Tim doesn't need any enemies.

Reactions: Ozygator

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
True. But this game is way past 15 minutes. That 1st release should have taken of that 15 minute intro and if not damn sure by the 2nding release. Now we should be at the point where Axel is slowly convincing everyone that Victor (Tom) is a bad guy. Jenny (mom) should have already realized Victor (Tom) is not good.
I haven't even started with the cousin. Who is suppose to be Tim's friend/side kick. That is stabbing him in the back trying to make her Aunt her own. God with family like that Tim doesn't need any enemies.
You can play this game where Lisa has no sex (beyond making out in the back seat). Player choices determine if Lisa has sex with Alice, Tim, Tom, or any combination therein. If things are moving too quickly or if Lisa is having sex with someone you don't want her to, then that is because you made choices that caused that to happen.

Which path are you on that puts Tom or Alice over Tim when it comes to Lisa?

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
You can play this game where Lisa has no sex (beyond making out in the back seat). Player choices determine if Lisa has sex with Alice, Tim, Tom, or any combination therein. If things are moving too quickly or if Lisa is having sex with someone you don't want her to, then that is because you made choices that caused that to happen.

You should post some kind of playthrough. Surprisingly for me, a scene with Lisa and Tim in the "a year ago" part is not by the plot, it was consequence of my decisions?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You should post some kind of playthrough. Surprisingly for me, a scene with Lisa and Tim in the "a year ago" part is not by the plot, it was consequence of my decisions?
Are you referring to when Lisa talks to Tim in his room? Where she tries to get him to go to the store / come hang out with his old friends? That happens no matter what path you are on.

Reactions: blademaster89

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I tried to extract and decompile the files to generate the translation in Portuguese but it was incomplete, it only translated 5 initial minutes

if you clowns234 can give me a tip on how to do it I would be very grateful
I took your translations and incorporated it into the game. You will be able to choose between English and Portuguese.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
thanks,..Just a question: in the next updates will it be necessary to do the same procedure?
No. I will translate the new dialog for you. Unless you have something that does a better translation. I used MS Word.
Did you translate each file separately or were you able to translate the whole folder?

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
No. I will translate the new dialog for you. Unless you have something that does a better translation. I used MS Word.
Did you translate each file separately or were you able to translate the whole folder?
i extract text from files and translate using chrome

in the case of your game it was not possible to extract all the text...

Reactions: clowns234

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
how do we get to this scene ?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020

Ok I don't think you are seeing what we see. The idea in the game is for Mom to chose her favorite son. The game starts out and Mom has run off to the Mall with Tom. She has left Tim home all alone. Mom and Tom act like boyfriend & girlfriend while at the Mall. Making out and letting Tom feel her up ( sort of hints at Mom giving a Blowjob if I remember correctly). Mom comes home and now it is Tim's turn. But how does Mom spend her time with Tim? She argues with him and slaps him. Instead of fixing the issue with Tim, Mom spends more time with Tom letting him feel her up and kiss on her. Did Mom finally go to see Tim and try to fix things? NOOO she goes up and watches Tom take a shower. Would have went in and joined him if Tim hadn't of come out into the hallway.
Tim leaves. Does Mom go looking for him? No she could care less. Tim does finally get a Hot scene with the Aunt(or cousin). But while Tim finally get's his hot scene. Tom is getting one as well with their Teacher(or her daughter).
Tim comes home and finally gets a hot scene with Mom. But so does his Cousin. Hell she got just about as much time with Mom as Tim did.
Hell the kid from school that Tim beats up got more hot scene time with Mom then Tim has gotten.

Tom - MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, Teacher.
TIm - Aunt, Mom

and this is playing for Tim to win. But the game is heavily tilted in Tom's favor.

Reactions: Ph4r40h
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes