Votes: 443 14.0%
  • Tom

Votes: 286 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,108 35.0%

• Total voters

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I think it will take longer than that. He only posted it for the top tier of supporters. I'm in a lower tier, so I'm still waiting. I imagine that the freeloaders will have to wait a bit longer than I will.

Have patience.
" a few days" is just a prudent time frame, based primarily on the fact that there is a tangible update released by the Dev. to his patrons. I don't know the exact time of the release here, which only the dev. himself can give, thus... " a few days". It may even take a month to be posted here, and still that period will be "few days" at least for me, lol. I hope that makes sense :). To be absolutely clear, I wrote he "may"post it here after a few days, which makes "a few days" a very flexible time frame lol.

Reactions: manabasha

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
2+2= j3675309
2 + 2 = j8675309

This was an update I dropped on discord and my subscribe channels a couple of weeks back. I didn't drop it here because it is not the full update I had intended. Since it did finally get dropped here, here I am. :)

Regarding saves, I fixed some code from early on which made current saves not work. There are notes for that on my discord and subscribe channels so feel free to check that out if you want.

FYI - There is very little sex in this update.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Playing Favorites [v0.18] [clowns234]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes