• Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Very good update not sure how Tom was able to get Mrs Chance to wear that over to his house for 3some. i know he blackmailed her before with a video of her innocently being pushed into him, but he would have to have something more cheat worthy on her to blackmail her, so was there other video or photos of her cheating with Tom?

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
A unique family story with two sons , Although it's new, the story is clearly very creative . The cow tits teacher is very attractive .
Random design is kind of useless , the story good parts are negatively affected by the stochastic system .

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FavoriteSon-0.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Very good update not sure how Tom was able to get Mrs Chance to wear that over to his house for 3some. i know he blackmailed her before with a video of her innocently being pushed into him, but he would have to have something more cheat worthy on her to blackmail her, so was there other video or photos of her cheating with Tom?
:unsure: It was a very short edition, nothing happened there in both elections.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Any way to get Tom alone with Lisa? Or is it always a threesome with the teacher?
There are 4 different possible paths / outcomes:
1) Tom not a pimp. Lisa not in lust OL. Tom got a hug.
2) Tom not a pimp. Lisa in lust OL. Tom got a hug.
3) Tom is a pimp. Lisa not in lust OL.
4) Tom is a pimp. Lisa in lust OL.
Assuming Tom didn't get a knee:
1 & 3 - Solo Lisa
2 & 4 - 3some with Rachel.
There are a few variations, depending on whether Tim and Lisa have hooked up previously. Mostly you see a mini-flashback scene, with some added dialog mixed in throughout.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If Tom blackmailed Rachel that first time, Tom now has video of Rachel 'cheating'.
In the back of my mind, I assumed Rachel would have changed outfits in her car, if she was being blackmailed. If not being blackmailed, she wouldn't care.

Sep 22, 2022
can we have disable male protagonist option into preference? I really whole love play this game without those priks of her sons in the way.
Anable or disable male protagonist. (I don't care it ig gonna cut out more hot scene or just whhatting them es kinetic novel bot male portagonist whould be as kinetic novel, becous this game is no lornger faroti sone is Twins Bang all Girl who walk in the way) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Do not drive the disable male character option, it is better to remove the female character from the tags and leave the male one

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I mean , your choice is that I 'm playing for a woman and I can 't play for a guy or whatever the story is .
You can direct the action so that the mom hooks up with either of her sons, her niece, or any combination within. It is possible you have the mom avoid all three (short of the kissing of one son in the back of a car). Tom will hook up with a lot of other milfs regardless.

Sep 22, 2022
You can direct the action so that the mom hooks up with either of her sons, her niece, or any combination within. It is possible you have the mom avoid all three (short of the kissing of one son in the back of a car). Tom will hook up with a lot of other milfs regardless.
Clearly , then you can choose between sons .

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This game is like watching a soap opera, except that your input has an effect on the outcome.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes