Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
A partial update, ready for testing is on SS for those in a pay tier. If you are not Team Tom, you may want to wait a few days for further updates. This DL contains two of the eight possible paths. My goal is to have all eight paths completed by 10-08.

Reactions: D Dog

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I didn't fully understand the plot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Tim and his aunt, that will be explained - more towards the end - depending on the route you chose.
If Lisa and his auntie have long hair, like in the picture in Tim's bedroom, then it is a fantasy. Otherwise, it was real.

Jan 2, 2022
I hope that there will be an option for Tom and Tim to suck and fuck each other.
IRL boys this age are curious and would probably explore with each other, before adding their mom and aunt.
In fact, their mom catching them and "setting them straight" by having sex with them to show that a woman is "better" is a very reasonable plot device.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I hope that there will be an option for Tom and Tim to suck and fuck each other.
IRL boys this age are curious and would probably explore with each other, before adding their mom and aunt.
In fact, their mom catching them and "setting them straight" by having sex with them to show that a woman is "better" is a very reasonable plot device.
Sorry, but I have no plans for that route.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I should have an F95 update this weekend.
For those in a pay tier on my SS, you can check out the newest scene. I recently added a $2 tier. FYI - It's a Tom only update, but it does include a special guest to help spice up their night of fun.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes