• Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
good update, especially Damian and mom in the backseat, but it felt like a quick scene, cause after he cums and feels bad and she says they can fuck again but then it goes to the next morning with mom chain smoking talking about breakfast. I like how now the families are all pretty much moving in or hanging most of the time over tom & tims moms house now. Still would like a visit from the granny with the huge jugs, or they visit her place

granscreenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: clowns234

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Not sure what that 'Mod loaded from archive' means. I've never seen that before.
Where are you downloading the game from? Is it a compressed version? Are you using some sort of mod?
You could try downloading it from my SS or patreon. The links are free.
From here, no, and tried removing it from game folder to see if it would fix it already, it didn't.

Edit: I tried the SS version, and that one actually worked. Even with the mod in it.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
From here, no, and tried removing it from game folder to see if it would fix it already, it didn't.

Edit: I tried the SS version, and that one actually worked. Even with the mod in it.
Just curious. What does the mod do for you?

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
Hi, just a quick question. I've just downloaded the latest version, is it normal that, apart from the first choice, I can't make other choice? And I don't have any scene showing up. It's as if the game made the choices for me without offering them to me. Is this normal?

Reactions: kasrlol

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hi, just a quick question. I've just downloaded the latest version, is it normal that, apart from the first choice, I can't make other choice? And I don't have any scene showing up. It's as if the game made the choices for me without offering them to me. Is this normal?
2 + 2 = j8675309
But don't use the number pad.

Reactions: Bolt

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm still juggling around ideas on how to introduce Granny into the story. Suggestions are welcome. :)
Maybe they could have a family reunion and she either visits them or they go to her ranch and of course there will be drinking involved, maybe playing some beer pong or quarters or some other drinking game I can’t remember or classic strip poker game & of course Tom will be hitting on granny’s body the whole time making her feel appreciated and she knows her looks and body will probly start to go soon, so why not have one last big fling with her grandsons and see if she can teach them a thing or too. Please don’t waste this model, she reminds me of older version of that milf from “on my way home”
IMG_2041.jpeg

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm looking to take a break from 'Playing Favorites' for a month or two and start a new game, 'Playing the Field'. It will be a prequel to 'Playing Favorites', where the MC is a 20 year old Greg (changeable) Stevens. New in town, he is looking to have a good time.

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
I'm looking to take a break from 'Playing Favorites' for a month or two and start a new game, 'Playing the Field'. It will be a prequel to 'Playing Favorites', where the MC is a 20 year old Greg (changeable) Stevens. New in town, he is looking to have a good time.
Awsome, we can hardly wait for it :)

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes