Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I read 'We are together now' and it was great way to see a particular path taken but the original is better in my opinion due better graphics and CHOICES are always the best, not really into kinetic as I already have alibrary of books but I really hope there will be something like that as an ending but maybe even with a more detailed plan to take Yom down (fuck'n hate Tom he deserves to get his arse kicked) Just something where the tables are turned around cause he saw THE movie, he made sure the SCIENCE FAIR was forgotten, he had PIZZA NIGHTS! So revenge is a prerequisite, please!
While I may mix in some smaller projects here and there, this will continue to be my main focus . Lots of good and bad for all our main characters down the road.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Doing some last minute checks before submitting new update (v17), so it should post here sometime today.

Please note that there is something new with this update. When asked 'What is 2+2?', answer j8675309 to get full content. Answering anything else gives you the Patreon version (PG13).
I did this to have one set of links for both Patreon & Subscribestar.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Playing Favorites [v0.17] [clowns234]

NOTE: When asked 'What is 2+2?', answer j8675309 to get full content

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you go to Patreon or SS, you can grab a partial download (226M vs 3G), but you have to copy over the old rpa files from the last update..

Another FYI. Possible
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rgnar62 and D Dog

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
lets see if i can actually play this update without getting any errors this time because every other time i have tried previous updates i have gotten damn errors otherwise thanks and i hope i can actually play it this time

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
The code does not work. when I type the 7 , it always goes in front of the j. Does it happen to you too or not? :unsure:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The code does not work. when I type the 7 , it always goes in front of the j. Does it happen to you too or not? :unsure:
Happen to me when I used my keypad, had to do it three times to take it right.
I just tried it. I use the main keyboard and it works.
When I use the number pad, I get that transposing of numbers also.
It's standard renpy input code, so I'm not sure why it would do that.

Edit: I have yet to have a problem when I don't use the number pad. Let me know if any of you do.
Edit2: The problem here is when you press <7>, Renpy also sees it as a <home> command. When you press <4>, it also see it as a <left arrow>.
I will look to see if there is a fix for this but for now, the solution seems to be to not use the number pad.
Edit3: I could add code or, an easier solution, is to make the password something that doesn't include a '4' or '7'. Next update I will change the password.

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Soon as I saw 8675309, that song went through my head. Jaimie, I got your number, right? I think that makes me old. :cry:

Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I read 'We are together now' and it was great way to see a particular path taken but the original is better in my opinion due better graphics and CHOICES are always the best, not really into kinetic as I already have alibrary of books but I really hope there will be something like that as an ending but maybe even with a more detailed plan to take Yom down (fuck'n hate Tom he deserves to get his arse kicked) Just something where the tables are turned around cause he saw THE movie, he made sure the SCIENCE FAIR was forgotten, he had PIZZA NIGHTS! So revenge is a prerequisite, please!
"We Are Together Now" was my first go at doing a VN, I know choices play a massive roll in a game but when the VN only centers around 3 to 4 characters, there really is'nt a need for choices.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I made some changes since the last time you played (unless you downloaded again from here today).
Tom and Lisa's late night / early morning meet up in the hallway happens on all paths.
I put that warning because I did not update the Tim Only path to force Lisa to stay. That change will be there on the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrPerson28475

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
Doing some last minute checks before submitting new update (v17), so it should post here sometime today.

Please note that there is something new with this update. When asked 'What is 2+2?', answer j8675309 to get full content. Answering anything else gives you the Patreon version (PG13).
I did this to have one set of links for both Patreon & Subscribestar.
not working

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I was hoping this would be fixed, because was having the same problem in the last version, but every time I go to save, I keep getting this error message. View attachment 2745356
Are you merging the new update with the old? That was a problem for the people that had that issue last update. If unzipping into a new folder doesn't fix the problem, let me know. Also, any saves prior to v16 (the last update) won't work because of code changes.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes