• Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PlayingFavorites-0.16Fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Playing Favorites [v0.19] Unofficial Android Port

- 374mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
That happened a while back, after Tim's visit to the hospital. Being on Team Tom, with Alice going to her own home, should set you on the right paths.
Oh I guess I confused the Tim scene in the latest version with Toms lol. BTW I eagerly await the teaser of the mom being Tom's plaything :p

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
The conversation between Tom and his mom in which she asks him if he plans to share her seems to have disappeared in the new version of the game. Is this a bug, an intentional change, or did I fuck something up? I'm pretty sure that I duplicated all of my choices from the old version.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The conversation between Tom and his mom in which she asks him if he plans to share her seems to have disappeared in the new version of the game. Is this a bug, an intentional change, or did I fuck something up? I'm pretty sure that I duplicated all of my choices from the old version.
It should still be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jmsoron

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah, I either have a bug, or I made a mistake somewhere. I assume that by "Alice goes home", you mean Alice goes to her own home, with her mom and Tim.

1. Tom is in pimp mode.
2. Tom's mom blew him in the car after the movie.
3. The mom did not kiss Tim or sleep in his bed after he came back home.
4. She blew Tom in the kitchen.
5. Alice went with her mom and Tim after the hospital visit.
6. Tom had a threesome with his mom and Mrs. Chance.
7. Tom fucked his mom in Tim's bed, which should have come after the missing conversation.

I wonder if it has anything to do with my playing the compressed version.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
That's strange, I got that choice while Alice was home with Tom and Mom in pimp mode where he fucked them both. In pimp mode Alice and Mom (whether in lust or not) don't have any interaction the morning after.

PS. IF the cow aka Mrs. Chance gets involved then there will be no conversation between Tom and Mom instead there will be conversation between the cow and mom.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I either have a bug, or I made a mistake somewhere. I assume that by "Alice goes home", you mean Alice goes to her own home, with her mom and Tim.

1. Tom is in pimp mode.
2. Tom's mom blew him in the car after the movie.
3. The mom did not kiss Tim or sleep in his bed after he came back home.
4. She blew Tom in the kitchen.
5. Alice went with her mom and Tim after the hospital visit.
6. Tom had a threesome with his mom and Mrs. Chance.
7. Tom fucked his mom in Tim's bed, which should have come after the missing conversation.

I wonder if it has anything to do with my playing the compressed version.
Alice goes to TOM's home with lisa in PIMP mode, if you send her back to her house then It will trigger the threesome between TOm mom and cow, there will be no conversation between mom and tom the day after since it will trigger mom and cow conversation.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That's strange, I got that choice while Alice was home with Tom and Mom in pimp mode where he fucked them both. In pimp mode Alice and Mom (whether in lust or not) don't have any interaction the morning after.

PS. IF the cow aka Mrs. Chance gets involved then there will be no conversation between Tom and Mom instead there will be conversation between the cow and mom.
I just checked and you are right. Alice needs to stay with Lisa after the hospital.
TheLecher
I just got to it with the following (there are other ways):

Reactions: blademaster89

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Alice goes to TOM's home with lisa in PIMP mode, if you send her back to her house then It will trigger the threesome between TOm mom and cow, there will be no conversation between mom and tom the day after since it will trigger mom and cow conversation.
Hmm... I was sure that I got that conversation in the previous version while choosing the mom/cow threesome. Maybe I'm thinking of two different playthroughs.

I just checked and you are right. Alice needs to stay with Lisa after the hospital.
TheLecher
Well, thanks to both of you for clearing up the confusion.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
a great game, but there are no hints for some actions. when you select an action there is no hint so you will not understand what you need to do

Reactions: clowns234
Oct 21, 2021
is there a lesbian-only path?
Pretty much, depending on how you define it. Maybe one small kiss scene happening in the past you can't get around. I'd very much recommend it just for the lesbian content. There isn't too much, but I find it hot (play until the end of the current update, where I hope the dev will pick up where he left off in future versions). And obviously I hope for more hot sapphic action!

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
programming needs a boost have a lot bug
My main focus in doing this project is to have fun and learn some stuff along the way. I do tend to go outside the box that is the Renpy game engine. That sometimes causes issues that must be addressed.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes