Votes: 450 14.1%
  • Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
okay I keep ending up with Tom having threesome with alice and his mom, and also a threesome with both tom and tim doing their mom and lesbian scenes as well, how to get other scenes, like TIm hero/doormat scene, and TOM getting mother in TIm's room?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If you download this partial update, and then move the rpa files from the previous update into this new game folder, that should save you from having to do a complete full 3GB download.
PC:
Mega
Mac:
Mega

NOTE: Do not use any previous saves. Turn on 'Unseen Text' in Preferences to fast forward.
Let me know if you have any other problems.
Unfortunately it didn't fix the issue. :confused:

I deleted everything (including the files in "AppData") and started a new game on the full game path... the save issue remains the same with your provided patch.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
okay I keep ending up with Tom having threesome with alice and his mom, and also a threesome with both tom and tim doing their mom and lesbian scenes as well, how to get other scenes, like TIm hero/doormat scene, and TOM getting mother in TIm's room?
Tim leaving the hotel a virgin should get you the 'hero / doormat' choice screen.

Reactions: blademaster89

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Unfortunately it didn't fix the issue. :confused:

I deleted everything (including the files in "AppData") and started a new game on the full game path... the save issue remains the same with your provided patch.
The above link should give you the folder 'PlayingFavoritesV2-0.16-pc'. This is a standalone version and should not be merged with any other existing copies, except for copying img_37.rpa, img38.rpa, and img39.rpa into the new game folder. This version should also not see any of the old saves, unless they were manually copied over (which you should not do).

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The above link should give you the folder 'PlayingFavoritesV2-0.16-pc'. This is a standalone version and should not be merged with any other existing copies, except for copying img_37.rpa, img38.rpa, and img39.rpa into the new game folder. This version should also not see any of the old saves, unless they were manually copied over (which you should not do).
Thanks for pointing out my mistake!

I can confirm that your above patch fixed the save issue.

For everyone else having the save issue:
Extract the patch into a new folder and copy over "img_37rpa, img38.rpa and img39.rpa" into it.

Many thanks!

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
No. I did a clean download into a empty space..
You need to follow the dev's fix to the word in order to get it working, you need to extract the patch into a new folder and copy 37 38 and 39 rpa files into it. Or wait for the Dev to update the full links on the OP with the patch/fix.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Thanks for pointing out my mistake!

I can confirm that your above patch fixed the save issue.

For everyone else having the save issue:
Extract the patch into a new folder and copy over "img_37rpa, img38.rpa and img39.rpa" into it.

Many thanks!
I wouldn't be able to fix these problems without feedback, so thanks for sticking with it.

Reactions: cold_arctus

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You need to follow the dev's fix to the word in order to get it working, you need to extract the patch into a new folder and copy 37 38 and 39 rpa files into it. Or wait for the Dev to update the full links on the OP with the patch/fix.
I will submit the new links to the mod as soon as they are done uploading, for the full version FPv2.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Playing Favorites [v0.16 fixed] [clowns234]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes