• Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Anyone knows what to do? (old saves don't work?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You answered your question in your question. But I'll expound on how to solve the issue of "old saves don't work" It's a 2 step process...

1)Start over.
2)Make new saves.

Honestly, the game isn't that long.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Thanks you ! I will try your game for the first time today.
Lisa is the mom ?
We are sharing her with who ?
Thank you :)
FYI - The free update will drop here end of this week. You may want to wait for that before you begin as it is a 3GB download.

The main quest of the game is to see who gets to fuck the matriarch of the family (originally known as Lisa but can now be named to whatever). There are her twin sons and also her niece. There are also others (family or not) that have various degrees of interaction with these main characters. One of the twins, Tom, has a few one-offs with various milfs throughout.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D Dog and rgnar62

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
FYI - The free update will drop here end of this week. You may want to wait for that before you begin as it is a 3GB download.

The main quest of the game is to see who gets to fuck the matriarch of the family (originally known as Lisa but can now be named to whatever). There are her twin sons and also her niece. There are also others (family or not) that have various degrees of interaction with these main characters. One of the twins, Tom, has a few one-offs with various milfs throughout.
Ok thanks for your advice, I will wait for the update then !
Thank gor this nice summary, can't wait to try the game! :)

Just to be sure : can we share Lisa with other guy(s) ? That's what you mean by sharing ?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ok thanks for your advice, I will wait for the update then !
Thank gor this nice summary, can't wait to try the game! :)

Just to be sure : can we share Lisa with other guy(s) ? That's what you mean by sharing ?
You can make Lisa a saint or a total slut or somewhere in between. It all comes down to your choices.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Here is a summary of sorts for the main paths in these last three updates:
(There are variations within depending on other factors)
Since the far left column is not labeled, and I don't know which path "alpha" is referring to, I'm afraid that this chart doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

What I do know is that you stated in a comment on SubscribeStar that the scene of Tom sharing Lisa was supposed to only be available if Tom and Lisa had discussed sharing. But that scene is not available on that path, in the most recent update. Instead, it's available in another path in which the sharing conversation never happened. I think this must be a mistake.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Since the far left column is not labeled, and I don't know which path "alpha" is referring to, I'm afraid that this chart doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

What I do know is that you stated in a comment on SubscribeStar that the scene of Tom sharing Lisa was supposed to only be available if Tom and Lisa had discussed sharing. But that scene is not available on that path, in the most recent update. Instead, it's available in another path in which the sharing conversation never happened. I think this must be a mistake.
There are a lot of variables going on so bear with my attempt to try and summarize things. :)

Reactions: rgnar62 and D Dog

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
There are a lot of variables going on so bear with my attempt to try and summarize things. :)

It seems to me that the sharing content got added to the wrong path. I thought that must have been by accident, which is why I called it a bug.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

It seems to me that the sharing content got added to the wrong path. I thought that must have been by accident, which is why I called it a bug.
A modified file is now on SS . Now, if Tom and Alice don't have their outing, you should get the option for Tom and Lisa's. The update that gets posted here in a couple days will have these changes.

Last edited:

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I read 'We are together now' and it was great way to see a particular path taken but the original is better in my opinion due better graphics and CHOICES are always the best, not really into kinetic as I already have alibrary of books but I really hope there will be something like that as an ending but maybe even with a more detailed plan to take Yom down (fuck'n hate Tom he deserves to get his arse kicked) Just something where the tables are turned around cause he saw THE movie, he made sure the SCIENCE FAIR was forgotten, he had PIZZA NIGHTS! So revenge is a prerequisite, please!

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes