• Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I do dig the new name. The scope of the game has kind of opened the story up far beyond the sibling rivalry.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I do dig the new name. The scope of the game has kind of opened the story up far beyond the sibling rivalry.
the better way to shoot down the twins sibiling to fight over the mom is that mon pick Alice instead of them. I'm All Mom and Alice Team only, and Tim and Tome can suck each other cocks as I care. The more they fight the more they are unvolcome int mom bed and spicy good time.

Mom MC: Come on Alice let go to bed let leave those 2 to fight who had the big one that you and me gonna have lot of good time.
Alcie: Yep, I'm coming aunty.
Tom & Tim: were are you going, mom let us in.
Mom MC: No! Only girls can enter unleas you wanna be called sissies.

Last edited:

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
After 14 versions, previous saves don't load. Current version won't save.

Trashing previous saves, and all the time already spent usually means no more for me. Not being able to save after starting all over?

Game is worth every penny it cost.

Bye bye.

Reactions: King Wan

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
After 14 versions, previous saves don't load. Current version won't save.

Trashing previous saves, and all the time already spent usually means no more for me. Not being able to save after starting all over?

Game is worth every penny it cost.

Bye bye.
if you just spent few minutes to read post here, you might find out that dev already looking into it.... but well ta ta.

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
I am not sure if this is what you did but someone else got a similar error when they merged the new download over an old version. Unzipping the game into a new folder and starting a new game fixed it for them.
It was a new installation and start from scratch then "full game". Later i tried "Bosom Budies" and with this path i could save.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you download this partial update, and then move the rpa files from the previous update into this new game folder, that should save you from having to do a complete full 3GB download.
PC:

Mac:

NOTE: Do not use any previous saves. Turn on 'Unseen Text' in Preferences to fast forward.
Let me know if you have any other problems.

Reactions: blademaster89

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
I have deleted all local previous saves and redownloading. Hoping this will resolve the problem...

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
If you download this partial update, and then move the rpa files from the previous update into this new game folder, that should save you from having to do a complete full 3GB download.
PC:
Mega
Mac:
Mega

NOTE: Do not use any previous saves. Turn on 'Unseen Text' in Preferences to fast forward.
Let me know if you have any other problems.
This does the trick, at least for me.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes