Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The first week of every month is the time I eagerly wait for the most. Please make my day you saucy clown! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this month.
I've found that making detailed scenes with 3 or more hi-res characters closely interacting slows the rendering time substantially. While waiting for renders, I have been doing quite a bit of 'upgrades' on the program itself. While the player will see few of the changes, the majority of the changes are transparent to the player. Just know it will make development more efficient moving forward. While getting a new computer is not in the cards, I may break down and upgrade my graphics card. Maybe a 3090? I've also just started working on a more Patreon-friendly version.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I've found that making detailed scenes with 3 or more hi-res characters closely interacting slows the rendering time substantially. While waiting for renders, I have been doing quite a bit of 'upgrades' on the program itself. While the player will see few of the changes, the majority of the changes are transparent to the player. Just know it will make development more efficient moving forward. While getting a new computer is not in the cards, I may break down and upgrade my graphics card. Maybe a 3090? I've also just started working on a more Patreon-friendly version.
If you don't mind me adding my 2 cents, I've compared RTX 4070ti with 3090ti and if VRAM is your only concern then at that price point why not gun for 4090 (ti) which has more value for your buck than the overpriced 3090 (ti). But if you want to have some efficiency and a bit of planning why not go for 4070ti, it may have only 12 GB VRAM but it is arguably faster than last-gen 3090ti when it comes to content creation. but if you're fixated on the 90 series alone, the best option will be to go for 4090 (or ti when it launches). Of course, you know better and I'm a nobody with 0 knowledge when it comes to content creation. 4080 (ti) also can be a decent option. But you are the boss :D

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you don't mind me adding my 2 cents, I've compared RTX 4070ti with 3090ti and if VRAM is your only concern then at that price point why not gun for 4090 (ti) which has more value for your buck than the overpriced 3090 (ti). But if you want to have some efficiency and a bit of planning why not go for 4070ti, it may have only 12 GB VRAM but it is arguably faster than last-gen 3090ti when it comes to content creation. but if you're fixated on the 90 series alone, the best option will be to go for 4090 (or ti when it launches). Of course, you know better and I'm a nobody with 0 knowledge when it comes to content creation. 4080 (ti) also can be a decent option. But you are the boss :D
I was just talking to my son last night and he made similar comments. He thinks the 4070 would be better than a 3090, if my existing computer could handle it. He's going to look into it. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: blademaster89

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I was just talking to my son last night and he made similar comments. He thinks the 4070 would be better than a 3090, if my existing computer could handle it. He's going to look into it. :)
I came across this, if possible do give it a read :D I guess this will give you some idea if you really have to tear down your system or not. But regardless, no system is future proof so you have to upgrade/update it when the time comes (hope that is a long time away llol)

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have a new 4070ti on order, which should be installed by next week. It should be compatible with my existing computer, so hopefully I will be back on my monthly update by the first week of next month.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blademaster89

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
All the best! And thank you for the game! I've played countless games here and many more have dazzled me with their graphics and what not, but at one point, just like Anime, they all became cliche with the same plot, same grind and what not.

This boredom made me search for games that are off the grid, with something unique on offer, something different and this is where incest games from a mother's perspective comes into play, especially yours. The ratings above don't tell the whole story and the story is what keeps this game/ novel alive, it may be a bit rough around the edges but the picture is there for us to see and let our imagination do there rest.

I'm sounding like a kiss ass right now, and perhaps I'm lol, but it is what I really feel about the game.

I hope you let your imagination go wild and learn what you can from this so that we can see more wilder and banger releases from you my dear friend.

I'm a bit ashamed to add this part that Ï'm not a subscriber yet (never was to any game) but I will give what I can afford for the completed copy of this game (which I will download from here lol, or at least the patch anyway if you're making it patreon friendly xD).

I guess I've lost my mind writing all this unrelated stuff, but it feels good to let me feelings out in open once a while XD.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My Patreon has been mostly dormant since I created it back in February. Until today, it hasn't been a high priority on my things to do list. :)

Today, I posted links to a patreon friendly version there. It's just the latest version with a few added bells and whistles, locked into the PG13 option you can otherwise choose from the main start screen. For future updates, you will need a patch to make it the full version.

As for the next update, I am on schedule to have it the first week of next month.

Reactions: NewTricks and D Dog

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I posted an update for my higher paying patrons. Unless they find errors (or someone drops it here sooner), I will post the 0.16 update here on the 1st or 2nd.

You will need to start a new game, as there have been some major changes in the code.
The path menu has been updated. The 'Team Only' selections will play more as kinetic novels, where as the 'Open' selections will be more like a guide for the given character's path. And the game has a new name.

The new content continues on the current night's activities, on the multiple possible paths. Some paths will have less content than others. If you are only playing one path, you might want to wait.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
For those who have the last update, you can use this download and then copy the rpa files from the previous update to the game folder of this new update. (110MB v 3GB)
Otherwise, a full patched version should be posted today. It's uploading to my mega now.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
There are some major changes in the code since the last update, and old saves will not work.
Regarding the screen below:
'Open' means the game will automatically make choices that keep you on that character's path. The 'Only' options lock you into that character and that character only. The second row are for the most part kinetic novels. The 'PG13' option is the Patreon version and is what you would play if you didn't have the patch (which this version has).
path menu.jpg

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes