Votes: 450 14.1%
  • Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Perhaps you can show me where Tom ever says that. :)
There is one specific path where he asks if that is something his mom would like, after his mom asks about it.
I went back over my save and you're right. We never see Tom say it, but we do get Tim reacting to Tom saying it. So, unless you're going with the "He made it up to make Tom look bad." path, it still stands.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I went back over my save and you're right. We never see Tom say it, but we do get Tim reacting to Tom saying it. So, unless you're going with the "He made it up to make Tom look bad." path, it still stands.
Are you referring to where Tim overheard Tom bragging on the phone? Tim said he overheard Tom bragging about 'making out' with Lisa. Tim made no claims that Tom said more than that.

Lots of people add or delete details when retelling a story, especially if they were upset at the time it happened. If Tim previously overheard Tom and his friends talking about someone else's mom, he could assume that is what Tom wants for their own mom, but that would be just Tim projecting what he thinks Tom wants.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Are you referring to where Tim overheard Tom bragging on the phone? Tim said he overheard Tom bragging about 'making out' with Lisa. Tim made no claims that Tom said more than that.

Lots of people add or delete details when retelling a story, especially if they were upset at the time it happened. If Tim previously overheard Tom and his friends talking about someone else's mom, he could assume that is what Tom wants for their own mom, but that would be just Tim projecting what he thinks Tom wants.
True enough.

Reactions: clowns234

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think that either of the brothers really understands what the other wants. All they really know is that they don't like each other and are prepared to believe the worst in each other. They are basically playing that game "fuck you, buddy (or so long, sucker)" that game theory mathematicians used to play out John Nash's theories on human dynamics. My take? The brothers are more alike than either would admit and that is the root of their contempt for each other.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is it mainly female protagonist or just for sometime?
Wanted to know before playing
The game is a story centered around Lisa and her family, including her twin sons. As the player, you can direct the path they take. There are a lot of options.
This is not a first person type game.

Reactions: Ph4r40h

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
You don't think her outfits haven't been sexy already?
BTW, she already doesn't wear underwear. :)
Yeah, i noticed :) , i meant see-through , and running half naked through house with nipple/ pussy slip ;):p
And if possible, can we add sound effects.
A big thanks for your great work!
Keep it on, you are my man(y)

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
clowns234 any chance we get a gallery scene (Not just pictures but with the dialogue & all). This game needs it really badly.
There are many paths & its pretty hard to keep track of; it would help to see what scenes we missed.
If Dev does or can't then I really hope a hero comes in & creates a mod for one

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
clowns234 any chance we get a gallery scene (Not just pictures but with the dialogue & all). This game needs it really badly.
There are many paths & its pretty hard to keep track of; it would help to see what scenes we missed.
If Dev does or can't then I really hope a hero comes in & creates a mod for one
Not a gallery per se, but I do have something in the works that should give you what you want.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
The first week of every month is the time I eagerly wait for the most. Please make my day you saucy clown! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this month.

Reactions: Ph4r40h
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes