Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How do we use it to get all the scenes in the update?!! It just calls the scenes and who's in it. How do we get there?!
In the table, zero = no action, 1 = action, relative to Lisa.
As an example, if Lisa has had no action with Alice, Tim, or Tom, (a row of all zeros) then not much happens.
If Alice = 0, Tim = 0, but Tom = 1, then the path leads to something happening between Tom and Lisa.
Alpha is a choice you get IF Tim hasn't scored yet. Player gets one last chance to hook up with Lisa.
There are 16 combinations for possible 11 paths.
The next update will finish up this night at the Stevens household, then the update after that will show us what's going on at Auntie Laura's house.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I figured out a way to make downloads much smaller, for those who keep up with each update. (161M download vs nearly 3G) This smaller download requires the user to copy the rpa files from the last update to the new game folder.
That link is available through my SS.
Perhaps I will post that here in a day or two, if download size is an issue and people are interested.

Reactions: _rexletheo_

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you dev, for this game, it is a lot of fun. There is incest, incest, and more incest busting out of the seams of this game. I would love to see the sex scenes last a lot longer and to get close-ups of the penetrated areas. The visuals are extremely important for us perverts. Now, that both sons have banged mom, I would love to see both sons double-teaming mom. I would also love to see a full family orgy in the living room with everybody, aunts, uncles, cousins, and nieces included. Would love to see the boys collecting money while standing at Mom's bedroom door from the HS football players as they pay for a roll with Mommy, door is kept open of course. If you really want to get dirty, how about bringing in the family dog for the females to "play" with? How about pregnancy? Anyway, wishful wishes from a dirty old bastard, and food for thought.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thank you dev, for this game, it is a lot of fun. There is incest, incest, and more incest busting out of the seams of this game. I would love to see the sex scenes last a lot longer and to get close-ups of the penetrated areas. The visuals are extremely important for us perverts. Now, that both sons have banged mom, I would love to see both sons double-teaming mom. I would also love to see a full family orgy in the living room with everybody, aunts, uncles, cousins, and nieces included. Would love to see the boys collecting money while standing at Mom's bedroom door from the HS football players as they pay for a roll with Mommy, door is kept open of course. If you really want to get dirty, how about bringing in the family dog for the females to "play" with? How about pregnancy? Anyway, wishful wishes from a dirty old bastard, and food for thought.
Agreed, especially if we picked the choice that Tom wants to pimp out mom for his friends and maybe have a sex party where all the milfs will be available for paid services or behind a gloryhole if they don’t want to be known but still want the sex

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
disgusting, except for preggo and maybe threeway with mom and sons

• I just jizzed my pants

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Getting an exception error when I try to open any save. Since there are no patches or mods, not sure what the issue could be.
I recently found out through a renpy forum that 'saves' made when python is in control and not renpy is not recommended. With this update, I have changed the code to address this issue. While it should help issues in the future, saves made prior to this update may or may not work. If you are willing to send me the old save file, I will take a look. And just an FYI, clicking on rollback has worked for some.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I recently found out through a renpy forum that 'saves' made when python is in control and not renpy is not recommended. With this update, I have changed the code to address this issue. While it should help issues in the future, saves made prior to this update may or may not work. If you are willing to send me the old save file, I will take a look. And just an FYI, clicking on rollback has worked for some.
Yup, so that was it. Thanks, Clowns234, I just started a new game, no sweat.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Agreed, especially if we picked the choice that Tom wants to pimp out mom for his friends and maybe have a sex party where all the milfs will be available for paid services or behind a gloryhole if they don’t want to be known but still want the sex
Two old farts of a kindred spirit. I love the idea of a gloryhole at the soda shop or cafe (since the boys are too young to take to a bar), where the MILF's spend a little time making a quick buck.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I got so hard and wet when I saw Tom and Mommy in the backseat making out. Hardcore making-out sessions are a huge turn-on for me. Please do more of those, at home watching TV, in the car, at the park. You get the picture, EVERYWHERE!!!!. Show Mom what a whore she really is by almost fucking her in plain sight of passersby. These sex scenes have to be long and drawn out. Have the boys finger her ass while making out with her and have her clean their fingers by sucking on them. This is what pervs really want. Mommy has already admitted that she's a whore, I could marry that woman.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Two old farts of a kindred spirit. I love the idea of a gloryhole at the soda shop or cafe (since the boys are too young to take to a bar), where the MILF's spend a little time making a quick buck.
Or Tom could build a cheap bathroom stall with 3walls (minus the toilet)out of drywall in the basement and drill multiple gloryholes in the walls that way there’s no waiting every milf can get served at once for a couple bucks of course :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Or Tom could build a cheap bathroom stall with 3walls (minus the toilet)out of drywall in the basement and drill multiple gloryholes in the walls that way there’s no waiting every milf can get served at once for a couple bucks of course :ROFLMAO:
With of course a lock on the door where they can’t come out of that stall until every dick is fucked or sucked dry :love:

• I just jizzed my pants

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Niiiiiiccce, love that idea. The money they make more than pays for the construction. Better yet, turn the basement into an illegal underage slut club, complete with gloryholes. The only adults are the MILFs and they are for sale. I guess the husbands too, to keep the peace and I'm sure they are more than willing to bang the young stuff.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes