Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
A Russian translation will be added to the next update. If anyone wants it sooner, let me know as the translation is complete.
Some of my fonts I currently use don't seem to recognize Russian letters, but those can be manually changed (by the player) in the chars.rpy file for now.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
well ok, here u go, it's in norwegian but here is a screenshot of it when i tried to download it, everything else i tried to download worked fine as it should without any problem but favorite son was a no go.
Did the link I sent you directly work?

SnirlenTV

Apr 13, 2018
Did the link I sent you directly work?
havent tried it yet, coz it is a little on the big side so it will take like forever to dl, that is why i tried the compressed ones, wich didnt work, but maybye the regular ones will be fine i guess, i did btw try the 2 compressed ones again wich u can find on page 1, but they still failed because of virus. I usually like to try out the compressed ones first just to test the games out just to see if its any good or not u see

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
havent tried it yet, coz it is a little on the big side so it will take like forever to dl, that is why i tried the compressed ones, wich didnt work, but maybye the regular ones will be fine i guess, i did btw try the 2 compressed ones again wich u can find on page 1, but they still failed because of virus. I usually like to try out the compressed ones first just to test the games out just to see if its any good or not u see
Here is a link to a cut down 'Demo' version.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hey Guyz , As the title says “Favourite Son” so does that mean it has NTR content ?
This isn't a typical first person narrative so I would say NTR doesn't apply. All the milfs have the opportunity to cheat on their absentee husbands, if you choose it.
The closest thing to a main character is the mom and it's up to the player's choices who she ends up having sex with, if anyone at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ph4r40h
Apr 19, 2020
This isn't a typical first person narrative so I would say NTR doesn't apply. All the milfs have the opportunity to cheat on their absentee husbands, if you choose it.
The closest thing to a main character is the mom and it's up to the player's choices who she ends up having sex with, if anyone at all.
Thanks for the Info !

One last question , Are there any sexual content with the “Mom” character with both the sons separately?

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes