Votes: 450 14.1%
  • Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I understand your point. I'll just point out that being a 'Favorite Son' isn't exclusive to just their mother. The game isn't called 'Their Mother's Favorite Son'. The player gets the choice for the different characters to decide, of Lisa's sons, who their favorite is.
While I kinda understand what your saying. You haven't brought Dad into the game yet. ( as far as I know since I stopped playing). Tim and Tom are only "SONS" of Lisa. The only way they could be "SONS" of another female is if Dad has a 2nd family hidden and they have a unknown StepMom.

Reactions: King Wan

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
While I kinda understand what your saying. You haven't brought Dad into the game yet. ( as far as I know since I stopped playing). Tim and Tom are only "SONS" of Lisa. The only way they could be "SONS" of another female is if Dad has a 2nd family hidden and they have a unknown StepMom.
At this point, of Lisa's two sons, Tim is most likely Rachel's 'favorite son'.

Reactions: Hadgar and Ph4r40h

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
No prequel. Certain parts of the back story are revealed as you play. More will follow.
Just a thought if you're still having issues with avatars. It would seem to me that renders have improved considerably and it would make sense to include avatars that match current quality. Plus like you said it's easy and fast to skip to new content so starting over isn't a big deal. Had the thought a few days ago and forgot to mention.

Reactions: clowns234

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
At this point, of Lisa's two sons, Tim is most likely Rachel's 'favorite son'.
But he’s not ‘her’ son, more like favorite nephew. Or Favorite of Lisa’s sons. At this point you could call this Favorite Cock Up and we play semantics instead.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
But he’s not ‘her’ son, more like favorite nephew. Or Favorite of Lisa’s sons. At this point you could call this Favorite Cock Up and we play semantics instead.
Yes, you could also say that Tim is most likely Rachel's favorite student. That doesn't change the fact that when referring to Lisa's son, Tim is probably her favorite. The only reason I 'play semantics' is because some people here really seem to get hung up on it.

EDIT: This was only going to be a two part project when I started. Knowing what I know now, I would not have went with the given name. With that said, I'm not going to change it now. If people feel the need to complain about that, then so be it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: King Wan

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
Surprised on the poll i thought tim would win easily. Are we gonna expand the alice route? I wouldn’t mind seeing more scenes with Alice in the beginning

Dec 15, 2022
I wonder, dev should no that those irritating black boxes for the text are too big for the rendered pictures. I know you can probably copy a transparancy option, but why not add it to the game itself to begin with?

Another suggestion is the dices to be a little bit smaller and on the background picture. Of course if you play this on a mobile phone (if possible), then it would be fine the way it is, on a windows PC, is a little bit too fisher price big..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I wonder, dev should no that those irritating black boxes for the text are too big for the rendered pictures. I know you can probably copy a transparancy option, but why not add it to the game itself to begin with?

Another suggestion is the dices to be a little bit smaller and on the background picture. Of course if you play this on a mobile phone (if possible), then it would be fine the way it is, on a windows PC, is a little bit too fisher price big..
'Irritating black boxes'?
Are you talking about the dialog box at the bottom? Or the choice boxes?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you do gallery, can u leave it unlocked so we can see everything to see if there’s something we missed in the game, or didn’t want to do that path but still wanted to see your art
Not sure how I want to do it. But no, I don't plan on having any sort of 'unlock'. Maybe a way to see missed scenes when you get to the end?

Imperz

Apr 24, 2017
In which file is all the text from the game? I used UnRen.bat and then checked through the translator ++ but I did not find the text

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
In which file is all the text from the game? I used UnRen.bat and then checked through the translator ++ but I did not find the text
If you are looking for a translation, let me know. I will add it (using MTL). Otherwise, send me a direct message and I will step you through it.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes