Votes: 450 14.1%
  • Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Man cant load previous saves. Cant even start a new game when i press ill pass in the subscribe star page i get errors

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Wanted to let you know previous saves not working from v0-13.

Same here. Got all my saves playing 0.13 and now none work on 0.14. After a couple of Ignore the screen just goes Reload. Not possible to play this. Tried Mac and same problem as on Win.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Same here. Got all my saves playing 0.13 and now none work on 0.14. After a couple of Ignore the screen just goes Reload. Not possible to play this. Tried Mac and same problem as on Win.
I now have a computer set up where I download the game as any other game I would download. I may be able to try and recreate the problem you are having.
Man cant load previous saves. Cant even start a new game when i press ill pass in the subscribe star page i get errors
From the SS screen, you can press shift-o to go into the console and enter 'mp.tags'.
That should give you something like ['new','S01','eng']
If you are able to try that, let me know what you get.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
When you downloaded the latest update, did you start in a new folder or did you overwrite an old existing update?
Are you playing the compressed version?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
General note:
In the latest update, you should find a file 'img_37.rpa'. This file holds all images files up to scene 37. At 2.78G, it is the bulk of the download. Future updates will include an option to not include that file, as you can reuse the 'img_37.rpa' file you already have on your computer. If you are new to the game or simply want to download the full version, that option will also be available.

Reactions: tappp92

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Sorry clowns234, I don't share anything from my computer. But it's the way you built the scripts for this game with the ever changing Tags and the superimposed images that don't show. If you had gone the conventional way anyone with a basic knowledge of RenPy would have sorted it out for you here on f95 amongst the mods and the players. IMHO you're shooting yourself in the foot at every update. You could have had a winner here. And too late to restart. I could have spent my time with Victoria Shields even though I really like the 'idea' of this VN. And 32 renders ( with just a change of expression on a third of those) and a tiny animation, I wonder, does it count as anything? You baited me with 2 previews for this update promising "Is Tom going to fuck Lisa's brains out?" or something like that and "Tim and his new Auntie" but nothing. This VN deserves an active thread and discussion on story and models rather than my rant for which I apologise to you and the others. You got talent, man, use it wisely.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I played v13 again saving half a dozen times near the end, then downloaded 14 from mega link here and it works, all my v13 saves worked with v14, I don't know why there are those with non working saves!
Edit. I do not copy my saves folder across as all renpy games auto saves are stored in a cache folder and just appear when you go to load. When you quit the game from the main menu it auto saves the last game screen. If you have tried more than six times to load though, you will overwrite those auto saves.
Has anyone tried copying the 037 and 038 rpa to v13. I don't know if it would work but maybe ot will. just a suggestion.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Sorry clowns234, I don't share anything from my computer. But it's the way you built the scripts for this game with the ever changing Tags and the superimposed images that don't show. If you had gone the conventional way anyone with a basic knowledge of RenPy would have sorted it out for you here on f95 amongst the mods and the players. IMHO you're shooting yourself in the foot at every update. You could have had a winner here. And too late to restart. I could have spent my time with Victoria Shields even though I really like the 'idea' of this VN. And 32 renders ( with just a change of expression on a third of those) and a tiny animation, I wonder, does it count as anything? You baited me with 2 previews for this update promising "Is Tom going to fuck Lisa's brains out?" or something like that and "Tim and his new Auntie" but nothing. This VN deserves an active thread and discussion on story and models rather than my rant for which I apologise to you and the others. You got talent, man, use it wisely.
I appreciate the feedback, and I understand not wanting to share anything from your computer.

Since the last update 21 days ago, I added 112 renders plus one animation. Gonna be honest, I was quite happy with that. FYI - that one cheesy animation took me a good part of a day, but I learned a few things - which is the main reason I am doing this. The final scene with Tim, Rachel, and Lisa was added because I wanted to test adding updates without having to do a full download every time. Making a separate rpa for the existing images seems to work so future updates should only require a few meg as opposed to 3+GBs each time. I stopped there because it was a good stopping point if I wanted to keep my monthly update schedule. As I stated above, the next few updates will be all about hookups of various degrees.

To respond to me not following 'conventional' methods in my coding, I think you make a valid point as it has caused some headaches along the way . For me, the advantages of how I do things outweigh the disadvantages. I wrote a little program (another work in progress) that let's me storyboard the images and dialog which automatically gets converted into a format the code understands. Adding a scene is a matter of dropping in the precanned code, dropping in the images and dialog, and then tying it all together with some custom code for logic branching, etc. Eventually, I will figure out many of the nuances of the renpy engine and I will be left with a methodology that should streamline the process.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes