Votes: 450 14.1%
  • Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
If the game can't find the pics, I would suspect a bad download or maybe a corrupted zip?
I guess it might have been because of compressed version, I too got those pics and number 22 etc on a scene where the girls were sleeping and tim was hugging the aunt. I also didn't get to see them fuck. which was included in the images folder.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I guess it might have been because of compressed version, I too got those pics and number 22 etc on a scene where the girls were sleeping and tim was hugging the aunt. I also didn't get to see them fuck. which was included in the images folder.
Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: blademaster89

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Favorite Son [v0.13] [clowns234]

This version was updated today. Replaces version 13x, which was having some bugs.

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 298 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
1675758691848.png confirmed, old saves dont work, and rollback didnt work either, had to replay the story to get back where I save last, no worries, I only play this game for the first time today, soo all of my choices are back into place where I left off with a new save

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Somehow, I missed update 12 and went from 11 to 13. There was still little content except for the reveal at the end. Why put updates out with minimal content?

Reactions: mulerider

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Somehow, I missed update 12 and went from 11 to 13. There was still little content except for the reveal at the end. Why put updates out with minimal content?
I decided a while back to do monthly updates here. Some updates are more story driven. Some are more mechanics driven. The last two updates have been more mechanics driven (adding in the more focused paths on start up).

If you are not sure on whether or not downloading the new update is worth it to you, feel free to ask me.

Reactions: Ph4r40h

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I decided a while back to do monthly updates here. Some updates are more story driven. Some are more mechanics driven. The last two updates have been more mechanics driven (adding in the more focused paths on start up).

If you are not sure on whether or not downloading the new update is worth it to you, feel free to ask me.
Thank you. I wasn't complaining. It just seems that it's a lot of work to put out an update.
I appreciate your work.

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
I like your game, but I could only support it if you use patreon support because of my credit card

try to use patreon ,i've been looking at a lot of games that go unnoticed by patreon censorship, for example: raptus , Dating My Daughter, wife and mother ,Restore Her Career, the list is long

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I like your game, but I could only support it if you use patreon support because of my credit card

try to use patreon ,i've been looking at a lot of games that go unnoticed by patreon censorship, for example: raptus , Dating My Daughter, wife and mother ,Restore Her Career, the list is long
I've been working on a way to make this game Patreon friendly. The initial start screen's PG 13 option is a step in that direction.

Reactions: Anarchy2000

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
maybe also modify the appearance of the boys to make them look a little older, I saw a developer saying that helps a lot too
That would be a lot more work. Not sure it would be worth it at that point. May as well start a new game just for Patreon. Something on the back burner while I work on this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anarchy2000

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
That would be a lot more work. Not sure it would be worth it at that point. May as well start a new game just for Patreon. Something on the back burner while I work on this one.
You have way to many things is your story that Patreon does not and never will allow, you would be wasting your time on them

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes