• Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
There are 4 paths on this. Lisa Alice Tom on couch, Tom and Lisa only, Slut Lisa takes Tom to bed and fuck, Tom takes reluctant Lisa to bed and fuck.
The last 2 are really difficult to get. I don’t recall how.
if you ever remember the reluctant lisa to bed , let us know.

Reactions: Ptpredator

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Did you play 12a or 12x?
I guess the last version I played was the legacy version 12x. I couldn't bring myself to try the 12a. I'll get back to it at 0.20 when hopefully it will be a more pleasant experience. Cannot keep downloading 1.9G repeatedly for 2 bug corrections and some tag changes.
This has a great story and the FMC is WOW but I'm afraid you've screwed it up for me with the incessant replays, bug fixes and now 2 versions. Good luck.

Reactions: DNCH2019

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
For those interested:
Modifying code (adding new features to existing renpy code) tends to cause issues with saves. Saves don't seem to be affected if simply adding new story content (leaving existing code alone). While I want to make the playing experience during development less frustrating, I also want to keep adding new game features, as this project continues to be a learning experience for me and it helps to keep me motivated in continuing the project.

And so, the updates I will post here (what I decided to call the legacy version) will continue the story without any new game mechanics (for now). From the last update onward, old saves should continue to work.

For those who are ok with fast-forwarding through old content and want to try out new mechanics, a link to that version as well as the 'legacy' version will be posted on my .

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2021
For those interested:
Modifying code (adding new features to existing renpy code) tends to cause issues with saves. Saves don't seem to be affected if simply adding new story content (leaving existing code alone). While I want to make the playing experience during development less frustrating, I also want to keep adding new game features, as this project continues to be a learning experience for me and it helps to keep me motivated in continuing the project.

And so, the updates I will post here (what I decided to call the legacy version) will continue the story without any new game mechanics (for now). From the last update onward, old saves should continue to work.

For those who are ok with fast-forwarding through old content and want to try out new mechanics, a link to that version as well as the 'legacy' version will be posted on my .
Will the "x" version be unlocked at the same time as the Legacy on the subscribestar (which I assume is when it gets cross-posted here)?

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
This game is the obvious candidate for pregnancy, I mean all that bonking , are they shooting blanks or are they all on the pill?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Version 12x has now been posted here. I'm not going to put both versions here to avoid confusion (hopefully).
Version 12 is available on my SS, or my discord if you are a member.
Version 12x has the same story content but without the new mechanics, so it should be safer for old saves.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
good update and i like the secret thats revealed at the end, didnt see that coming, also not sure if this image with musical notes not found is an error or not, and even though Lisas mom is hot,she looks about the same age as her, not that im complaining
errorscreenshot0001.png momscreenshot0002.png

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
musicalnotes.png musicalnotes.png
good update and i like the secret thats revealed at the end, didnt see that coming, also not sure if this image with musical notes not found is an error or not, and even though Lisas mom is hot,she looks about the same age as her, not that im complaining
View attachment 2368618 View attachment 2368619
That musical note image didn't make the jump to 13x. I will make sure it is in the next update. Thanks for the feedback.

If you save this image and drop it into your image folder, that should make that problem go away:

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I had the mod replace Version 13x with the full version 13 in the links here. As before, downloads here will continue to match the version that you get on my SS and discord. Hopefully, my 'sort of like a walkthrough but not really' will help ease the pain if you find your old saves don't work. That and clicking on 'unseen text' in preferences.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes