DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks great. What grabbed my attention the most was the Lady Demon(Red Demon) and Lady Death(Pale White) models! :love: :devilish:

I'm definitely looking forward to that Pale Goddess the most! Never thought I'd ever see Lady Death used in these games but i love to see it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
As a person that enjoyed your last game Stepmother Love, I'd really like to see a game that you make without "borrowed" models from other games. I know that Dead or Alive models are easily extractable and even easier to use, but just taking something someone else made without your own modifications puts a bad taste in my mouth. I've seen other games do this where they add like a character from Resident Evil and I'm like "NOPE" and just leave off. I thought the story in Stepmother Love was pretty engaging so I stuck with that one. Just my thoughts on the model borrowing. If you like similar models you could use Honey Select. They basically tried to emulate Tecmo back in the day when they released Dead or Alive Xtreme 1 anyway and thus Illusion was born.

• Red Heart

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I really liked Stepmother Love very much. I will definitely keep an eye on this one.

In this game, will we be able to play full romance and have "good" paths? Precisely like in Stepmother Love.

• Red Heart

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Of course it's hell. He's a Honey Select male character!
jk but seriously it takes about as long to learn DAZ Studio as it must take to create hundreds of renders using HS. And you have more options and arguably better looking 3d figures imo.
meh very few games manage to make daz model not looks like scary plastic figurines, even BaDik has its wonky moments, the anime stylisation of HS makes it more versatile and imo HS games with good render like Pale Carnation, Deviant anomalies and Ripples end up looking better in the end.