nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
So MC lives with his mom who wears sexy lingerie around the house but no incest tag? We just have to admire her without getting any?
It is only version 0.02, mom storyline will be in the next versions.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
nexTGen, i have found some minor bugs, after the mc have dreams with his mom, the game call her miss misaki

screenshot0001.png

Also any chances that we can rename the mc in the future?

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

omegakn1ght

Sep 18, 2018
Found a bug where you can continue the quest if you rollback after buying the scratching serum thing, i tried to start a new game and when you have to buy the tool to fix the tub, it doesnt appear in the store and cant continue nexTGen
my save is attatched if you needed

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Found a bug where you can continue the quest if you rollback after buying the scratching serum thing, i tried to start a new game and when you have to buy the tool to fix the tub, it doesnt appear in the store and cant continue nexTGen
It's because of persistent, you have to delete the save game from 'AppData/Roaming/RenPy', and start a new game and after buy something from store, save the game. I will make a 'delete persistent' button in future updates.

Reactions: Bse and omegakn1ght

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
To be more clear, when you buy an item in the store, it activates persistent, for example: If you buy the laptop, it will generate the persistent '$ persistent.buylaptop_unlocked = True' After the persistent is activated and you rollback, the object will not appear in the store again because persistent is already activated.

Reactions: omegakn1ght

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Oh shit...i was "Yay, new update nice" and looking at the changelog is just fixes...man what disappointment :LOL:.
Also nexTGen, will be any grand changes choosing good or evil? We will be able to have a love time with the good god? Will the mc use more his power? Because at the moment even being a god, ethan winters is kinda weak.

• Red Heart

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Oh shit...i was "Yay, new update nice" and looking at the changelog is just fixes...man what disappointment :LOL:.
Also nexTGen, will be any grand changes choosing good or evil? We will be able to have a love time with the good god? Will the mc use more his power? Because at the moment even being a god, ethan winters is kinda weak.
Certainly, I have prepared many more in future updates.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Interesting premise, models look pretty decent. I'll give it a shot (meaning I'll grab it and hopefully play it sometime soonish, given how long my to-play list is getting lately.... lol...) Best of luck to ya NextGen!!

• Red Heart

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Interesting premise, models look pretty decent. I'll give it a shot (meaning I'll grab it and hopefully play it sometime soonish, given how long my to-play list is getting lately.... lol...) Best of luck to ya NextGen!!
Thank you, very much!

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was looking forward to this game It seemed different with a interesting story but then like many of this type of game.
Useing this type of graphics it quickly turned into another same old same old clone with the MC magically gaining power but apparently its all in his dick.
Which is why I presume it had to become bigger I mean what with all that goddly power it now has to hold in check.
So suprise suprise it would seem you really can't be a god without a big cock oh how original.
But that aside I'm guessing from that the Satans hints it means I can look forward to Mr used to be a nice guy.
Probably not staying so nice but the at least knowing one of this Dev's previous work.
He shouldn't suddenly start thinking like a prepubescent horny dochebag.
And there was me thinking this one might be diffrent and it might actually have promise.
It also seems like its got sandbox like elements so no real loss for me there.
Except I am kind of disapointed since I did really like his other one Stepmother Love.
Ok never mind good luck to you all I'm off to find a better choice.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I know how to use Daz3d, but unfortunately at the moment I don't have a very fast PC and it takes me a long time for a single render.
You can just do mockups in low quality. It will always, no exception, be more interesting than any game screenshot.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Dev need mom story and also teacher miyako need to be Milf also that'll be so much fun please ...,❤