3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Now that's a sucker's bet if I've ever seen one.
That depends on what the loving path is, my dude. If it's still as dominating but in more of a grounding way, then I think most folks will go for the bright side, as right now just the idea of things getting worse for Rae is kinda depressing.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
That depends on what the loving path is, my dude. If it's still as dominating but in more of a grounding way, then I think most folks will go for the bright side, as right now just the idea of things getting worse for Rae is kinda depressing.
I feel like you're underestimating the power of 1. fetishes and 2. the willingness of fetishists to explore said fetishes. I expect most people to go the 'bad' route first, just to see how far it can go, then restarting to go for the 'good' route.

Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
How nice it must be to be so innocent and young.....

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I feel like you're underestimating the power of 1. fetishes and 2. the willingness of fetishists to explore said fetishes. I expect most people to go the 'bad' route first, just to see how far it can go, then restarting to go for the 'good' route.
I dunno, some people get really attached to characters that don't exist. I'm not gonna say i'm one of them, but let's just say that I still haven't finished season 1 of The Walking Dead games because if i don't finish it then LEEEEEE technically never dies and Clementine doesn't shoot him.

Last edited:

BloodyPinkPanties

Donor
Apr 25, 2018
That game is sadly definitely not for me.
You had me hooked with bro/sis relationship and playing as a female character. But it is too dark for me. The rape scene, well just ..... no.
Yes, I read the disclamer, and I skiped that scene (so I don't know the extend of it), but I can't think I will be able to ignore that fact in the futur developpement of the game.
The writing is great, so I hope you will continue that project, even if I don't play it. Others may like it.
Maybe in the next project the female charactere will be able to offer her first time to her brother? (one can hope ^^ :p)

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
...then Louis technically never dies and Clementine doesn't shoot him.
I'm sorry, Louis? How could you misremember Lee's name like that... the only Louis I know of is a character from season 4. Also, why'd you have to go and bring up that scene? I remember not being able to stop silently crying for almost half an hour after that. I still get a little teary eyed just thinking about it.

If you liked Telltale's TWD, you really should play through the other three seasons. Some of the moments will be gut-wrenching, but goddamn if it isn't worth it.

Jambalam

Jan 28, 2019
Whenever I choose to be the "hungover asshole", it goes to a black screen that you can't really do anything with. You can hit back and choose to be the beautiful girl, and that seems to work.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Whenever I choose to be the "hungover asshole", it goes to a black screen that you can't really do anything with. You can hit back and choose to be the beautiful girl, and that seems to work.
In the OP it says "ONLY FEMALE MC AT PRESENT"

Jambalam

Jan 28, 2019
In the OP it says "ONLY FEMALE MC AT PRESENT"
It needs a screen like all of the others when you attempt to go down a path that doesn't have any additional content. It was really confusing for a bit. I thought that maybe I had downloaded a corrupted version or something.

Socural

Jul 16, 2017
Puh I don`t know what to think about the game right now. I have no problem with the stuff that happens or the writing in general. In fact, I even think that the writing is very good. The stuff might not be for everyone but that is only normal. The thing I have a problem with is that my disbelief about the events started to grow with every page I read.

I think the biggest problem I have with, at least the current path, is that I have to believe that a full week has passed. Which leads to the question why everyone is acting so stupid or unrealistic? For example:

- Her best girlfriend. I really think that she would hit the alarm bells way way way earlier. Like her best friend goes on a date with a new guy and is missing for a whole week? Police!!! This is even more stupid when she doesn`t even care that her friend calls her one week later after she went missing.

- Her parents are supposed to be away for a week, I can only imagine that they would call from time to time, maybe even try to call her directly. It is hard to believe that they wouldn`t take notice of anything.

- J is also a little bit strange, as once again as it is the same with Sam. He knows that his sister goes away on a date with a new guy and then is missing for a whole week? POLICE!

- I also think that her thoughts after killing her rapists are just stupid. I don`t know if the city this takes place is a real place but I think that every country, except maybe Saudi Arabia would not imprison the girl after she got raped and defended herself in pure self-defense. So her thought process that she has to hide the body somehow is really strange to me, and put me out of the immersion. Like the thought of self-defense doesn`t even cross her mind at least once?

My advice would be to shorten the week down to maybe a day or two. And have the rapist take her phone and write SMS, WhatsApp or whatever to the persons close to her so that they don`t start to wonder where she is. As for why she is not calling the police I would suggest that she simply doesn`t think about them first, and instinctively calls her brother first. He can then "manipulate" her in thinking that she has to "sit still" and "not do anything else".

Also I just read about her possible abortion and she thinks about how her parents would throw her out of the house if she decides to get the child? Wtf? What kind of parents would do that to their daughter? "Oh I see you got raped and decided to keep the child for whatever reason, I know exactly what my unstable daughter would need right now! A kick in her ass and onto the streets with her!" That sounds extremly strange and unrealistic to me.

As to answer your question at the end of the game, I would stick with one protagonist only and try to complete his or her path first. The reason is that you will split your audience most likely anyway and for example I myself am only interested in playing as the girl, so I wouldn`t bother to check for an update every month as I would assume that the path I want to play will only get one or two scenes at max every update. So I would maybe check the game once every six months, and in return most likely not donate anything during these six months.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes