1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Doesn't matter. In the absence of distinct "netorare," "netori" and "netorase" tags, simply using the "ntr" tag is correct. It's how most other websites do it, like hanime and sad panda. Besides, I don't see anyone telling the uploader to remove the ntr tag from netorase games just because it's not netorare. Sarica should add the tag back. It's really not a big deal.
The official definition on this site for the NTR tag is "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC", so since this is more of an netori case, the tag would not apply (I have not played yet, but going by the general description, this should be the case).
From what I have seen on this site with other games, the NTR tag is not used when it is netori, and many people who like netori do not like netorare, so the distinction is important.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Doesn't matter. In the absence of distinct "netorare," "netori" and "netorase" tags, simply using the "ntr" tag is correct. It's how most other websites do it, like hanime and sad panda. Besides, I don't see anyone telling the uploader to remove the ntr tag from netorase games just because it's not netorare. Sarica should add the tag back. It's really not a big deal.
This:
The official definition on this site for the NTR tag is "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC", so since this is more of an netori case, the tag would not apply (I have not played yet, but going by the general description, this should be the case).
From what I have seen on this site with other games, the NTR tag is not used when it is netori, and many people who like netori do not like netorare, so the distinction is important.
You must follow the rules of this site, not others. I often disagree with some of F95's definitions, but in this case it is quite clear. If you don't see anyone in the example you post it is simply because they don't do it. But quietly anyone can report the addition or subtraction of tags.

For this, in F95 there are 3 definitions:

NTR: Netorare.
Cheating: Commonly Netori
Swinging: Netorase

Tags Rules

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
This:

You must follow the rules of this site, not others. I often disagree with some of F95's definitions, but in this case it is quite clear. If you don't see anyone in the example you post it is simply because they don't do it. But quietly anyone can report the addition or subtraction of tags.

For this, in F95 there are 3 definitions:

NTR: Netorare.
Cheating: Commonly Netori
Swinging: Netorase

Tags Rules
That's pretty dumb. Many NTR games have a female protagonist or a cuckold that barely (if ever) appears. Based on that tag rule, such a game shouldn't be tagged as NTR. Also, netorare fans that don't like netori can simply search the NTR tag, but netori fans have no way of searching for netori games without going through dozens of "cheating" games that don't classify as netori. If we tagged netori games as NTR, at least netori fans would have an easier time finding what they want. Well, whatever.

Reactions: 167

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Woah, Thats your brothers Wife??? wow I would play with her too if I were in your position XD

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Why is it the husband just doesn't take his wife/fiance with him overseas? It will always save him from getting cucked back home.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Many NTR games have a female protagonist or a cuckold that barely (if ever) appears. Based on that tag rule, such a game shouldn't be tagged as NTR.
You're right, and they haven't been under most recent tag enforcement. Inside Jennifer for example, even though it's made by a dedicated NTR studio, has lost the NTR tag because it's FMC cheating and does not fit this site's definition of NTR. As an NTR hater it does absolutely nothing to bother me because I'm not playing as a cuck in it.
If we tagged netori games as NTR, at least netori fans would have an easier time finding what they want. Well, whatever.
As a netori fan I can safely say, no we would not. I hate NTR, I hate cucks and I hate playing from a cuck perspective. A lot of netori fans even have NTR as a blocked tag. If we started tagging netori games like that then netori fans would actually find it harder to search out games fitting their kink.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
I completely disagree with this. But that's already off topic, so I'll stop.
You don't have to agree. The optimal solution would be to have specific tags for netorare, netori and netorase, and I'm sure we can agree on that.
A lot of netori fans even have NTR as a blocked tag. If we started tagging netori games like that then netori fans would actually find it harder to search out games fitting their kink.
Fair point. See above.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Eh... I might have liked this game more if the protag wasn't an awkward loser. It'd be nice if more games in this genre had competent protags with charisma. :cautious:
It's a real problem with a lot of these Japanese games I find, they're a real beta male power fantasy. Not all of them do it, but when it happens it's pretty bad. Like netori is one of my favourite setups but what's the point in playing a bull if he's still some beta male loser pining over a girl he didn't have the balls to talk to literally years ago.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
It's a real problem with a lot of these Japanese games I find, they're a real beta male power fantasy. Not all of them do it, but when it happens it's pretty bad. Like netori is one of my favourite setups but what's the point in playing a bull if he's still some beta male loser pining over a girl he didn't have the balls to talk to literally years ago.
Yeah, I agree.

The first sex scene in this weirded me the fuck out. Don't think I'll continue it. It felt like playing as a stalker. The protag sneaks in her room and rapes her while she's masterbating then repeatedly asks her if it feels good while fucking. It's so... desperate and creepy.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - About that NTR flag.

I can only agree that it should ONLY be used when the game is/has Netorare. It would make it so much easier for not only the fans of Netorare games, but also would at least lower the amount of mails from people that like Netori and/or Netorase. There are loads of people that have no problem with Netori, and probably even more people that have no problem with Netorase. If the NTR flag is explicitly used (like here on this site) only for Netorare, then at least people can make the decision to avoid the game/vn (or doing the opposite when they like Netorare).

The only problem here on this site is that the NTR flag is not always used in the right way. Sometimes they use that flag if things take place with a side character and not the MC's love interest. The NTR flag should only be used when the MC is the "victim", and nobody else. That's the reason some game threads are flooded with "Is NTR avoidable?" and that kind of stuff. Maybe it would be a good idea that if the NTR flag is used, it also be used it in combiation with the "Netorare" therm added. That would avoid a lot of confusion.

Also - I would like to add that for things that happened in the past (and thus NOT in the present game/VN story itself) the NTR tag should not be used. Things that happened in the past can play a role in the present, but are not actually taking place in the game/VN itself. Sure - If those things from the past play out in the game/VN itself (in the form of a flashback or something) it's another story, but only referring to, or talking about, a Netorare experience in the past should not automatically lead to a NTR flag.

Last edited:

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019
Doesn't matter. In the absence of distinct "netorare," "netori" and "netorase" tags, simply using the "ntr" tag is correct. It's how most other websites do it, like hanime and sad panda.
Just because other sites using it, doesn't make it as "correct". If you don't even bother to check the real definition, don't even bother to said something as correct or not. And just because some sites using incorrect definition, there is no need for us to follow it. If some sites tell you that jumping off a cliff would be good for your health, would you blindly follow it? Im pretty sure you won't. Same goes with this, just because other putting everything as NTR, you cannot just blindly believe it as "correct".

You don't have to agree.
And you don't have to assume that a Netori fans would be okay with putting Netori tag as NTR. But hey, you did it. Instead of that person reply about disagree with your assumption, your assumption is way worse than just disagreeing.
Your word about the optimal solution though, i agree that would be the best.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well it was kinda cute but I don't think it quite stuck the landing. No "happy" ending, no hint of a child with questionable parentage and an MC who's too big of a pussy to take what he wants when it's practically in his hands. If I actually cared to review it I'd give it a 4/5 purely for the sex scenes and voiced lewds but it was hella unsatisfying.

Reactions: Toweke
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote