1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
No, translation is actually pretty good.
Yeah, it looks pretty solid.

But I've noticed something else, and maybe this is something that I hadn't noticed before but I certainly do now. That is, the writing is pretty lazy and over reliant on the voice acting. I just got up to the Miki-san masturbation scene, and it was page after page of 'oohhhh' and 'aaaahhhh' while the voice actress sounded like she was having a good time. But what was she actually doing? Whereas a well written game would take the time to flesh this encounter out and describer her actions, like you see in Now & Then or Pale Carnations, this game doesn't do that at all. Is Miki-san rubbing her rosebud? Using fingers for penetration? Tweaking her nipples? No idea. The voice actress sure is moaning a whole lot, that's all I know. Kinda disappointing really.

EDIT: Okay, I wrote that when the scene cut back to the MC spying her in the hallway, and I thought it was over. I thought the game was gonna pace itself. After spending the time to establish that the MC felt guilty about finding his sister-in-law attractive to the point of jerking off to her, I thought the game was gonna build up to their first encounter. NOPE. He stumbles into the door and into the room, then it's all aboard the RAPE TRAIN! Every time I thought the game was gonna have the MC come to his senses and pull back, he doesn't. He goes right into motorboating and licker her breasts, finger-banging her, then right to fucking. He goes from shy and conflicted, to full on mindless pervert rapist at the drop of a hat. Just, ugh...

Also, this game absolutely needs the Rape tag. That first encounter, Miki-san is repeatedly telling the MC to stop. There is even a point where the MC says something along the lines of 'I'm so happy you've accepted me making you feel good' and she responds with 'I haven't accepted anything!'. When your patterner tells you repeatedly to STOP, and you don't, that's RAPE. Tag it properly please. This isn't seduction and corruption of the sister-in-law, it's raping her like a braindead brute.

Last edited:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
I have strange behevior with the mouse on this title.
I must press severals times to "pass" to the next dialogue.

Do you have this "issue" to ?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I have strange behevior with the mouse on this title.
I must press severals times to "pass" to the next dialogue.

Do you have this "issue" to ?
Go into the Options, and turn up the text speed. Clicking left mouse does nothing while the text is scrolling, and it won't advance to the next slide until after all the text has been displayed; and crucially, unlike many other titles, left clicking doesn't just force the rest of the text to instantly appear. For my reading speed, it was enough to move the Text Speed up a single notch (9/10, default is 8/10), to have it all be presented as fast as I could keep up with it. But in my case, I also used the Enter key on my keyboard's number pad to advance the text.

Reactions: Jehuty206

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Side note: Who in the fuck is still using a 3:4 aspect ratio monitor in 2022? Why the fuck are Japanese VN's still being made in this archaic standard?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Yes an NTR type game that isn't a shit show of google-fu! Thanks for the upload!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Also, this game absolutely needs the Rape tag.
This game is in the unfortunate position of needing a rape tag for people looking to avoid the content, but not having any rape content that someone actually searching out the tag would like to find. By the second scene one of the 3 options actually leads to consensual sex. Don't get me wrong, there's some ridiculous rape culture going on here, but it's really more beta male power fantasy than a rape fantasy.
TBF though it seemed pretty obvious there was gonna be rape from the overview. It pretty well explicitly says she resists the MC there.

Reactions: EvolutionKills

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Pretty sure I already tagged it as such. And honestly, if anyone gets confused after reading the title, the description and the tags, then I don't know what to tell them.
Sorry. I meant it as only cheating and then explain it in the genre. Thank you for your time.

Edit. It seems you've already done so, lol

• Hey there
Reactions: Sarica

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
Idk how many endings there are and I got no idea how to get them except for 1
From what I can see, there really is only one ending.

Oh, and full save for anyone looking for it. Just extract it to the game folder.
Well, you can really just go save and load on the choices to get all the scenes, but here's to all the lazy folk out there.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Idk how many endings there are and I got no idea how to get them except for 1
The 'Kinetic Novel' tag means that it's a linear story with no choices to make, which also usually means only 1 ending.

Reactions: Meaning Less

Jaku572

Mar 8, 2020
Don't get me wrong, there's some ridiculous rape culture going on here, but it's really more beta male power fantasy than a rape fantasy.
TBF though it seemed pretty obvious there was gonna be rape from the overview. It pretty well explicitly says she resists the MC there.
Ture, this game has as much a rape as a Jav vid.

Gabs89.

Feb 1, 2022
what should I do after downloading it? because I've tried to extract this file from the zip form but I can't find the apk

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote