1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Side note: Who in the fuck is still using a 3:4 aspect ratio monitor in 2022? Why the fuck are Japanese VN's still being made in this archaic standard?
Might sound strange but, a lot of professional users like to use more of a square aspect ratio such as the WQXGA aspect ratio or the 3:2 aspect ratio for example. There are new high-end monitors still manufactured in such aspect ratios, such as the Dell Ultra Sharp. It has to do with the need to pan less your viewport for photography, architecture, financial and similar workloads.

Now if you have a monitor with a strange aspect ratio such as on a Microsoft Surface Studio. You have to decide if you work on a wide aspect image thus negating the very advantage of your monitor (using only half of your screen), or produce a square image using the 3:4 aspect ratio that will fill much of your screen.

It could also be because quite a few mobile devices like laptops and tablets do not use the standard TV wide format so a 3:4 is a better fit for dose devices (you still get black bars but smaller).

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
All I'm getting from these games is that apparently you can't even leave Japanese women to go get the mail. By the time you come back she's already having sex with the neighbor and his dog simultaneously.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
From what I have seen on this site with other games, the NTR tag is not used when it is netori, and many people who like netori do not like netorare, so the distinction is important.
I think that is the case recently but in the past I've seen many netori games tagged netori possibly out of ignorance or just lack of a better tag.
That's pretty dumb. Many NTR games have a female protagonist or a cuckold that barely (if ever) appears. Based on that tag rule, such a game shouldn't be tagged as NTR. Also, netorare fans that don't like netori can simply search the NTR tag, but netori fans have no way of searching for netori games without going through dozens of "cheating" games that don't classify as netori. If we tagged netori games as NTR, at least netori fans would have an easier time finding what they want. Well, whatever.
Funny thing is before they started removing NTR tags from netori games I was actually doing exactly this. I search NTR + male protagonist and start going through each one hoping to find something
I completely disagree with this. But that's already off topic, so I'll stop.
As a netori fan I can safely say, no we would not. I hate NTR, I hate cucks and I hate playing from a cuck perspective. A lot of netori fans even have NTR as a blocked tag. If we started tagging netori games like that then netori fans would actually find it harder to search out games fitting their kink.
As a netori fan, I would beg to disagree. As much as I don't like NTR I still used the tag as it was the best option. I would often use the NTR tag to get a pool of games which I would then go through to find the netori games amongst them. This was in fact how I came across my first netori games on this site. I was going through latest releases and found a game tagged NTR but the title suggested otherwise. Since then I've search by NTR to find netori games though sadly this no longer seems to really work.

Reactions: くもり空

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I think the Netori tag should be introduced to make it possible to distinct between NTR (Netorare) and Netori/Netorase. It would make things more easy, and certainly would lower the inevitable endless rounds of questions in games with an NTR tag.

The tag Cheating is far much to broad to use in my humble opinion. Cheating can be not only sexual, but also in a romantic way or simply keeping secrets (like secrets from the past, family secrets, or borderline betrayals) that does not specifically have to do anything with the sex life. But also it does not specify who is be cheated on. It can be the MC, but also another character in the game/VN.

Netori is much more specific in that way. If you see that tag, you know it's the MC that does all the "work". No confusion possible.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there only one ending? I saw the previous post, I just wanted to make sure

EcLo

Feb 24, 2018
Idk why , cant show anything , there is only sound of moving cursor over option.
How to fix it ?

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has now also been published on FAKKU:
and Denpasoft:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote