2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
its rare we get a voiced acted game it very much appreciated what will be the norm for updates ? 1-3 months

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
its rare we get a voiced acted game it very much appreciated what will be the norm for updates ? 1-3 months
I'm planning to release content every other month. I will spend a month focusing on comics, then a month on game development, then a month on comics, etc.

The game is fun but sometimes I think I got in over my head with it. Comics are much simpler things where I can focus on art and tell more story in less time.

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Wow, talk about a sordid world. I'm not big on NTR, but I certainly wasn't expecting for the second potential h-scene to be almost get raped in prison.

It's wholly not my cup of tea, but if anything, I'd say the game really needs a stronger intro to let those themes clearer. It starts off almost idllyc in comparison to how quickly things devolve since meeting Bugs.

Reactions: Virgin Girl

13ry4n

Aug 14, 2018
Jesus, Bugs is a dick. I'm curious as to how the MC is going to justify NTR-ing Fox, I could imagine his "hero" status is tied into the human/furry race dynamic like he was instrumental in putting down a human rebellion or something.

So is pregnancy content planned at all?

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
That's one of the themes of the story: You really can be special and get what you want if you believe in yourself.
I feel a big femdom potential with this game, I think a slave/mistress relationship with a furry, would be interesting, and I'm not saying that because I'm really into this theme at the moment... no....

CkY_NGe36sA0BP8hmM13NCMcs5Oc9e1VwS9NK6UCZFQLH1AeliikqvNftlbQQzI-xjPsGKtjqd0YKjIl-QJnc27ihznNqg...gif

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
Wow, talk about a sordid world. I'm not big on NTR, but I certainly wasn't expecting for the second potential h-scene to be almost get raped in prison.

It's wholly not my cup of tea, but if anything, I'd say the game really needs a stronger intro to let those themes clearer. It starts off almost idllyc in comparison to how quickly things devolve since meeting Bugs.
You're right. The first part of the game was proof of concept while everything after Bugs Bunny is arriving at the story I want to tell.

My influences and art tend to be dark and dramatic; the Amelia plotline captures the depth and style I want for future relationships.

I've some script written for the next part (revisiting Sally & Toriel) but lately I'm focused on animating my "Tails of Cuckoldry" comics. As I get better at animation, the game will be more animated.

Last edited:

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
Jesus, Bugs is a dick. I'm curious as to how the MC is going to justify NTR-ing Fox, I could imagine his "hero" status is tied into the human/furry race dynamic like he was instrumental in putting down a human rebellion or something.

So is pregnancy content planned at all?
If you read the "Tails of Cuckoldry" comic on my website, Fox will be similar to how he is there: Kind, loving, and too permissive for his own good.

Sometimes the only justification for cucking someone is that you want it and they let you have it.

Pregnancy is an end-game thing and pregnant sex is not a fetish that I care to explore.

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
So far the voice work and models are stellar, and my hopes are high for this project. A bit too short to make a apt review beyond the points raised by DMSTS. Till then, I hope to live to see this game to is fruition.

Reactions: ChadChan3D

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
Hm taking a while. Sadly, E621 and R34 have spoilered me with a lot of what might happen in the game :eek:
Not that it was much of a surprise.

Anyway, its been 2 months since the last update :eek: im curious to see what progress was made.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes