2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
Hm taking a while. Sadly, E621 and R34 have spoilered me with a lot of what might happen in the game :eek:
Not that it was much of a surprise.

Anyway, its been 2 months since the last update :eek: im curious to see what progress was made.
I'm still here. I plan to spend July working on the next update and hopefully get it out by Aug 01.

As you can see on E621 (or my Twitter), I've been focused on making Krystal NTR comics.

I stream most days both my comic making and game dev on Picarto.tv/ChadChan3D so you're welcome to check out the progress and offer input.

Last edited:

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
Are we gonna get a Human Civil Rights Movement storyline in this game? That would be funny as hell lmao

But seriously, why do some of the furrys in the game hate humans? Is the MC in some place equivalent to the racist Alabama? I want the LORE.
A Human Rights movement (of sorts) is part of the future story.

The events with Amelia and Louise/The Truth will reveal lore while events with the main girls (Krystal, Sally, Toriel, Lola) will develop the NTR.

Reactions: Uldork57
Aug 8, 2016
From what I understand, it's going to be both. Act like a chump, and others will walk over you in an NTR path. Stand up for yourself and you'll be able to steal their wives in an netori path. I think/hope there is more focus on the netori path based on what I've seen so far.

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
Hopefully it will be netori, or at least the focus will be on it. There is far more stuff for cucks, than for people who want to cuck others.
Wait isn't Netori supposed to be NTR? As in it's an umbrella term for both Netorare and Netori?
Either way I agree with you. Can't wait to cuck those asshole specieist furries and show their wives the glory of fat human dick.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Wait isn't Netori supposed to be NTR? As in it's an umbrella term for both Netorare and Netori?
Either way I agree with you. Can't wait to cuck those asshole specieist furries and show their wives the glory of fat human dick.
NTR is split in 3 sub categories:
Netorare - you're getting cucked.
Netori - You are the on who cuck others.
Netorase - You're openly a cuck, and endorse your partner cheating on you.
A lot of people though, use NTR = Netorare, as you can see above.

It took some time before staff of F95 finally agreed to divide this tag into those categories.

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
NTR is split in 3 sub categories:
Netorare - you're getting cucked.
Netori - You are the on who cuck others.
Netorase - You're openly a cuck, and endorse your partner cheating on you.
A lot of people though, use NTR = Netorare, as you can see above.

It took some time before staff of F95 finally agreed to divide this tag into those categories.
they didnt.
you can search for tags and wont find ONE game or topic under "netori"

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes