VN Ren'Py Please Fur My Wife [v0.1.3] [ChadChan3D]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Aug 8, 2016
Now, the dev made the unfortunate promise that if he failed to update the game on december 15th we could cut off his balls and never trust in another word he says...and while that sounds like fun and all, he has been keeping his patreon on pause for a while now so this really doesn't seem like someone trying to milk his audience. Seems like he genuinely wants to make the best game he can.

All that said, I suspect his balls are still in danger.

Zztry

Jun 29, 2021
Now, the dev made the unfortunate promise that if he failed to update the game on december 15th we could cut off his balls and never trust in another word he says...and while that sounds like fun and all, he has been keeping his patreon on pause for a while now so this really doesn't seem like someone trying to milk his audience. Seems like he genuinely wants to make the best game he can.

Sigh…. I’ll start sharpening my shears

Reactions: ArtyomW0lf

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023

Thank you for your good faith.

I did not finish a release for this month but am working to finish it for January.

These adult games are conduits for people's desires--in a way we game developers manifest those desires into playable experiences.

For that reason it is very easy to become a predator of desire and suck people's money out of a Patreon. I shutdown my Patreon until I can release something tangible.

The truth is that I dislike visual novels. I hate how lazy most of them are and how few fuse together art, text, and sound.

So I'm creating the type of visual novel that I'd really like to play. One that appeals to my kinks (NTR), but moreover one that tells a good, adult visual story.

A big setback has been teaching myself coding and scriptwriting, but I've smoothed out most of those kinks. Now it's about time: Since I want this to be a visual story, I am making hundreds and hundreds of renders.

My goal is to make an amazing experience for people to enjoy and remember. Kinda like Katawa Shoujo or Snoot Game--something borne from great passions.

If you want updates and previews you can check out my Twitter or the "Please Fur My Wife" channel on our Discord. There are lively discussions and lots of photos and videos.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2016
Thank you for your good faith.
Sure thing man, It's only natural that the start, especially time estimates are a bit rocky when just starting out and trying to finalize the starting blocks.

My interests are seemingly on the opposite spectrum from yours, where I like netori and dislike NTR but since this game seems to give you choice on which direction to go then all the better. Best of luck on the game. (y)

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes