• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Please Fur My Wife [v0.1.3] [ChadChan3D]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
The gallery feature is coded. As you play the story there are now small notifications for when you unlock content. I am considering also using this system to notify players when they make an important choice that affects the path of their game.

Also, cameos:
club montage bed lopunny bg1.png

Last edited:

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
The gallery feature is coded. As you play the story there are now small notifications for when you unlock content. I am considering also using this system to notify players when they make an important choice that affects the path of their game.

Also, cameos:
View attachment 3259209
is there any fucking in it yet ? These ideas look nice , but without anything actually in the gallery. Well you got the point. Game looks good, but we’re waiting to finally fuck Krystal again

Reactions: ArtyomW0lf

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
is there any fucking in it yet ? These ideas look nice , but without anything actually in the gallery. Well you got the point. Game looks good, but we’re waiting to finally fuck Krystal again
There's Hscenes in the next update, but it's foreplay stuff. Highly sexual (and NTR focused) but not yet sex.

The gallery feature wasn't essential but I was afraid of coding it, so I made it to conquer my fear.

No update this month boys. A lot of progress has been made in January on scenes, art, and game features:

- Learned how to create unlock/lock conditions for art and replays in a Gallery.
(For sexy scenes I make a lot of extra renders that end up not being used ingame; that's the biggest reason for creating the Gallery.)
- Figured out how to give players a small notification to alert them when they've made critical choices or unlocked extra art.
- Learned how to create "positive game overs" for players: Some upcoming choices will lead to instant game overs (somewhat like Fate/Stay Night). Instead of punishing players by kicking them to the title screen, game overs will return players to the choice that lost the game.
- All major scenes have some level of artwork/scripting done. Scaffolding is in place that speeds up scene construction.

Again aiming for a release next m‍‍onth. :'(

If you're wondering why it takes so long; Due to working two jobs, I get maybe one to two days off per week to work on the game, so...

Last edited:

ffffffffROTHY

Apr 15, 2021
There's Hscenes in the next update, but it's foreplay stuff. Highly sexual (and NTR focused) but not yet sex.

The gallery feature wasn't essential but I was afraid of coding it, so I made it to conquer my fear.

No update this month boys. A lot of progress has been made in January on scenes, art, and game features:

- Learned how to create unlock/lock conditions for art and replays in a Gallery.
(For sexy scenes I make a lot of extra renders that end up not being used ingame; that's the biggest reason for creating the Gallery.)
- Figured out how to give players a small notification to alert them when they've made critical choices or unlocked extra art.
- Learned how to create "positive game overs" for players: Some upcoming choices will lead to instant game overs (somewhat like Fate/Stay Night). Instead of punishing players by kicking them to the title screen, those game overs will return players to the choice that lost the game.
- All major scenes have some level of artwork/scripting done. Scaffolding is in place that speeds up scene construction.

Again aiming for a release next m‍‍onth. :'(

If you're wondering why it takes so long; Due to working two jobs, I get maybe one to two days off per week to work on the game, so...
Damn. I mean, I should have figured this was the case when your twitter previews didn't show anything with Toriel, and the past couple of days were instead posts of Gwen and the dog. The gallery being added also sounded like it would take quite a bit longer to implement.

This progress update is still good to hear. The news that we're not getting any sex scenes yet isn't surprising, cause you have to build up to these things, regardless of which side of the scene you're on.

Game overs sounds like the MC will be getting into some action scenes next time. Pretty sure I saw a ninja threatening Kaitlyn in one preview.

Gallery is a cool feature too. Hopefully, once you're satisfied enough to finally post this update, progress will go smoother on future updates.

Reactions: ChadChan3D

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
Damn. I mean, I should have figured this was the case when your twitter previews didn't show anything with Toriel, and the past couple of days were instead posts of Gwen and the dog. The gallery being added also sounded like it would take quite a bit longer to implement.

This progress update is still good to hear. The news that we're not getting any sex scenes yet isn't surprising, cause you have to build up to these things, regardless of which side of the scene you're on.

Game overs sounds like the MC will be getting into some action scenes next time. Pretty sure I saw a ninja threatening Kaitlyn in one preview.

Gallery is a cool feature too. Hopefully, once you're satisfied enough to finally post this update, progress will go smoother on future updates.
Thank you. Gwen and the dog are a stress-relief from working on Please Fur My Wife every other day. I used to make smut comics and miss making them sometimes.

Beyond this update progress will definitely be smoother because there are now about eight-to-ten scenes from mid-game and end-game drafted with art, script, and voices. I'm developing the game in a non-linear order.

My workflow seems scattershot---I don't really know the right way to make a story or a game--but it seems natural to envision the end ("What great changed occurred in this story?") and work backwards. In so doing I've created a spine for the story. Individual scenes flesh it out.

Last edited:

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
At its core, NTR is about pain and pleasure.

Cucking the husbands is being a bull; pleasure.

Losing the girls is being a cuck; pain.

The sexual nature of the game is in exploring these paths.
did you even read my question at all. ok let me ask in your sideways way then, is the next update bull with the mc

ArtyomW0lf

Mar 4, 2021
did you even read my question at all. ok let me ask in your sideways way then, is the next update bull with the mc
Honestly your first question was really bad, still idk the answer since I don't work on the game but, what you are looking for is netori not netorare, don't be an ass and ask gently next time thx, so I guess the proper question is " is there some netori scene? ,like where we steal someone girl like Lola to bugs , thx in advance I would like to see that type of content in the game" ggxc

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes