VN Ren'Py Please Fur My Wife [v0.1.3] [ChadChan3D]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Nanaki26

Dec 14, 2018
Honestly your first question was really bad, still idk the answer since I don't work on the game but, what you are looking for is netori not netorare, don't be an ass and ask gently next time thx, so I guess the proper question is " is there some netori scene? ,like where we steal someone girl like Lola to bugs , thx in advance I would like to see that type of content in the game" ggxc
considering the type of responses the dev said at the first pages, being vague or redirecting is just as shitty in nature.

The guy's question wasn't bad either.
"us cucking the husbands NTR or?" > "is this the 'cuck the wife's husband' kind of NTR or?" > "Is the NTR the kind where you are cucking the girls' husbands or is it you getting cucked"

Not everyone is in the full know of what NTR terms are, hell this person going all "at its core its all about pain and pleasure", my guy, nobody is asking anything for that kind of response. A simple "it's the kind where you steal the wives" or "there is possibility of getting NTR'd" would do much more effect.

Reactions: seagull123

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
considering the type of responses the dev said at the first pages, being vague or redirecting is just as shitty in nature.

"us cucking the husbands NTR or?" > "is this the 'cuck the wife's husband' kind of NTR or?" > "Is the NTR the kind where you are cucking the girls' husbands or is it you getting cucked"

Not everyone is in the full know of what NTR terms are, hell this person going all "at its core its all about pain and pleasure", my guy, nobody is asking anything for that kind of response. A simple "it's the kind where you steal the wives" or "there is possibility of getting NTR'd" would do much more effect.
I answered his question but my answer wasn't clear. I want the game to be about stealing hotties or getting cucked depending on the player's choices.

Last edited:

ArtyomW0lf

Mar 4, 2021

So if you don't know something about that topic , you should try to learn something or ask nicely, I mean you are even speaking to the developer, try to be nice at least... And that question was bad written imo. Still let's just wait for the game,

Reactions: drone4of2

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
There's Hscenes in the next update, but it's foreplay stuff. Highly sexual (and NTR focused) but not yet sex.

The gallery feature wasn't essential but I was afraid of coding it, so I made it to conquer my fear.

No update this month boys. A lot of progress has been made in January on scenes, art, and game features:

- Learned how to create unlock/lock conditions for art and replays in a Gallery.
(For sexy scenes I make a lot of extra renders that end up not being used ingame; that's the biggest reason for creating the Gallery.)
- Figured out how to give players a small notification to alert them when they've made critical choices or unlocked extra art.
- Learned how to create "positive game overs" for players: Some upcoming choices will lead to instant game overs (somewhat like Fate/Stay Night). Instead of punishing players by kicking them to the title screen, game overs will return players to the choice that lost the game.
- All major scenes have some level of artwork/scripting done. Scaffolding is in place that speeds up scene construction.

Again aiming for a release next m‍‍onth. :'(

If you're wondering why it takes so long; Due to working two jobs, I get maybe one to two days off per week to work on the game, so...
Hey, take the time that you need, like I will take mine with Lola. But an update on the schedule would be appreciated.

Reactions: ArtyomW0lf

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
Hey, take the time that you need, like I will take mine with Lola. But an update on the schedule would be appreciated.
In February my ma called me to tell me she had Stage 3 breast cancer. I dropped my work and projects and flew down to Florida to be with her for a few weeks. I'm back home now and plan to pick back up development.

The news made me very sad but it also showed me that a project like this is meaningful to me, and that to finish it is very important.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes