2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PleaseFurMyWife-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SezRaipiffar

Vignox

Jan 15, 2021
so still no action :( or atleast something well hope we get there soon love the game :love: and the most important to kill tails :devilish:

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2018
Question is Captain Amelia married? Would be great if she was to take her from Dr. Doppler . She was my favorite character from treasure planet.

ffffffffROTHY

Apr 15, 2021
Is your unnamed fellow prisoner using the same voice as that asshole dark elf from the start of Oblivion?

It looks like Dingodile is going to be one of the jerks trying to fuck one of the wives before you. I actually have a suggestion for who's trying to steal Sally, if only to fulfill the ancient curse of Ken Penders if you fail: Geoffrey St. John.

EmM6CMkXEAA3QP-.jpg

EMaxmomo

Jan 9, 2020
so is that it for now i was actualy enjoying it well until the whole rasicm lmao litteral RACEism please make more

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
Is your unnamed fellow prisoner using the same voice as that asshole dark elf from the start of Oblivion?
Yes.

I'm still in need of a villain for Sally-Sonic, and Geoffrey is great. But I use what NSFW models are available for SFM.

ChadChan3D Probably was answered but there will be both netori & netorare right?
Yes, that is my goal for the story, two extremes.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
If the correct model for her can be found, how does the Centaur robot Orisa sound? With the lever of technology in that world having her placed as a guard/caretaker for the MC while he proves is innocents while trying to not to get ganked by Dingo could prove handy. Best models I've seen were by snips456fur.
1683084160048.png

Reactions: SezRaipiffar

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
If the correct model for her can be found, how does the Centaur robot Orisa sound? With the lever of technology in that world having her placed as a guard/caretaker for the MC while he proves is innocents while trying to not to get ganked by Dingo could prove handy. Best models I've seen were by snips456fur.
No, sorry, I don't think she fits. I'm also not taking on more girls.

• Sad
Reactions: AXE2501

flightsim2

May 15, 2020
Very good game, it has a promissing story with the demo been done well and voice in top of that.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes