2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
What is a schedule maintained by other successful projects? Since this is my first project, I look to learn by example.

I do not know what amount of content is expected of a new build or how much I can produce since I also devote time to drawing my comic books.
Depends, if you try to attract new subs to your patreon, a monthly schedule works well, but whats even more important is consistency in the amount and date for each update.

Reactions: Mutherfuginmark

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
Oh, please stop with the dramatics. "Allow people with no skill" - this argument is for gatekeeping content creation. Not everyone has art skills, but they might have a vision of a product they want to create. This is a tool. It does not, "Use other peoples hard work" at all, but this isn't the place to try to explain how AI works and why it doesn't copy artists work any more than an art student learning how to paint from visiting museums, so I won't attempt to.
it literally does use other peoples hardwork you idiot it literally takes millions of other peoples art to generate it.
its not like it just poofs it out of nowhere.
its one thing to argue wether its right or wrong but atleast get your shit right

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
Well, the curse was all about no LOK game would ever be finished, but the user Gorepeat actually made what I would call a finished game, so as far as I am concerned it was broken back then.
This one
Yes and this Gorepeat version was the influence for LOk rebirth (which again is cursed)…

Reactions: SezRaipiffar

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
Well, the curse was all about no LOK game would ever be finished, but the user Gorepeat actually made what I would call a finished game, so as far as I am concerned it was broken back then.
This one
thanks -while simplistic, it got me to nut

Reactions: Mutherfuginmark

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
it literally does use other peoples hardwork you idiot it literally takes millions of other peoples art to generate it.
its not like it just poofs it out of nowhere.
its one thing to argue wether its right or wrong but atleast get your shit right
An example to your contrary is Pomiart's Demonlord's liar. Yes, he had to draw sketches for the baseline of the concept, but all the end product is AI generated.

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 2508418

Overview:
You play as one of the last human males in a world full of beautiful, furry wives…​

Release Date: 2023-31-03
Developer: ChadChan3D - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2508385 View attachment 2508386 View attachment 2508387 View attachment 2508400 View attachment 2508419
>:3 turns out that furry bitches prefer BIG HUMAN COCK

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes