2.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 4, 2018
I mean if we kill Tails they might get sad. The only way to help them move on is to give them a new cub/kid. If it looks like us it is just a coincidence.

Last edited:

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I don't know that I truly understand the distinctions.

The goal, nonetheless, is for the MC to conquer the wives/girlfriends he meets and if the player fails other bad actors will swoop in and take the girls from you (and from their husbands) in more despicable ways.

So depending on your choices you can be the bull or you can be cucked.
It's easy
Netorare = MC and by extension the player/reader is the cuck
Netori = The MC is the Bull
Netorase = Swinging/Sharing

And that premiese reminds me of Nanpa beach

FerousMetal

Apr 9, 2018
its more liek they dont want AI anything in here and with good reason AI Will be the death of artist if left unrestricted .
While AI generated things can be useful and help streamline things we all know it will be used to not pay people or allow people with no skill to use other peoples hard work as the recourses to profit even more then before.
Oh, please stop with the dramatics. "Allow people with no skill" - this argument is for gatekeeping content creation. Not everyone has art skills, but they might have a vision of a product they want to create. This is a tool. It does not, "Use other peoples hard work" at all, but this isn't the place to try to explain how AI works and why it doesn't copy artists work any more than an art student learning how to paint from visiting museums, so I won't attempt to.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Midnari

Jan 29, 2018
Your choice. Both plots will move in different ways.

Voices are made in Elevenlabs. I found (or cleaned up) samples of character voices from their existing media and cloned them in Elevenlabs. Results vary.
You, sir, a pioneer. I've been waiting for a developer to take advantage of these tools.

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
You, sir, a pioneer. I've been waiting for a developer to take advantage of these tools.
Thanks. I can't imagine making a VN without them: The voices breathe life into the characters.

If certain lines sound bad, let me know. For the next build I've redone Tails's lines and Toriel has been given a mature, sultry voice.

Last edited:

RainbowDrag

Dec 10, 2018
ts more liek they dont want AI anything in here and with good reason AI Will be the death of artist if left unrestricted .
While AI generated things can be useful and help streamline things we all know it will be used to not pay people or allow people with no skill to use other peoples hard work as the recourses to profit even more then before.
AI being the death of artist is like automation taking other's job. Does not really matter, if an artist can't adapt and maybe use the AI to become better then it is their problem. More and more jobs will be taken by automation and AI. AI should not be stopped just because some people might lose income or jobs.

But "Allow to use other peoples hard work." The copyright thing is being argued in court right now and understandable so, the battlefield about AI will be at the copyright thing.

And about the game itself, I will look forward to see more of it.It looks really promising and I am hyped!

Last edited:

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
So what kind of update schedule can we expect for this game?
What is a schedule maintained by other successful projects? Since this is my first project, I look to learn by example.

I do not know what amount of content is expected of a new build or how much I can produce since I also devote time to drawing my comic books.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
What mystical shit is this?

A game with Krystal that isn't trying to be ambitious, expensively bloated and mismanaged?

And the dev being actually reasonable with what he can do based on the comment above mine's?

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
Very nice game, it has great potencial. I hope this game get new updates anytime soon...
I am halfway through making the next chapter and am confident in releasing it by month's end.

I am beginning to understand that updates can be self-contained "chapters" that may be bite-sized but fulfilling to read.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes