2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Bugs bunny is an dickhead,hyenas attack without thinking,toriel being sensible as always,sonic being cool and sally going apeshit over some subaru. Time to wait for more updates, i want to make sure bugs bunny cry in an corner for being an little bitch while i mating press lola bunny.

Dragonmsyer77

Jul 23, 2019
Okay I am going to ask cause I am sure which is best to pick, go into the Truth building and meet the mystery cat or ignore it and meet Louis? I went through both and I am unsure which would be best to go with.

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
Okay I am going to ask cause I am sure which is best to pick, go into the Truth building and meet the mystery cat or ignore it and meet Louis? I went through both and I am unsure which would be best to go with.
Your choice. Both plots will move in different ways.

Are the voices just text to speech or something?
Voices are made in Elevenlabs. I found (or cleaned up) samples of character voices from their existing media and cloned them in Elevenlabs. Results vary.

I generate each line multiple times (~10 attempts per line on average) until I get a line that sounds real. Sometimes the line never sounds real, even after thirty attempts, so I settle for "somewhat believable."

i hope we'll be the bull and ntr is optional
Both the bull and cuck sides will be explored. I consider myself an NTR artist first, a furry artist second.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Your choice. Both plots will move in different ways.

Voices are made in Elevenlabs. I found (or cleaned up) samples of character voices from their existing media and cloned them in Elevenlabs. Results vary.

I generate each line multiple times (~10 attempts per line on average) until I get a line that sounds real. Sometimes the line never sounds real, even after thirty attempts, so I settle for "somewhat believable."

Both the bull and cuck sides will be explored. I consider myself an NTR artist first, a furry artist second.
If this the last human can we hope to see impregnation adn pregnancy?And then little lovely mc fluffy kids?

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
oh oh oh, what is this? a furry game without the gay shit that mostly (not all games here), with good 3d models, a great cast of furry characters and with a human on furry with the oportunity to steal some wives?
What a time to be alive.
I watch this with great intereset.
Keep up the good work

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
First time seeing your stuff, gotta say I'm not usually much of a furry fan, but you hit at the right elements for NTR. Honestly though the setup reminds me of a zootopia fanfic. While in the movie "humans" don't exist, in the fan fic they do, but are rare and generally seen as "dangerous" as their hormones and pheromones affect female animals the most. Story is short, but basically Judy receives a tip that a strip club kidnapped a human, and are using it to attract female customers. Judy "rescues" the human, but is overcome with lust and ends up choosing the pleasure with the human over nick. It ends with Nick finding judy being mating pressed by the human.

Either way though I will watch this with interest.

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
First time seeing your stuff, gotta say I'm not usually much of a furry fan, but you hit at the right elements for NTR. Honestly though the setup reminds me of a zootopia fanfic. While in the movie "humans" don't exist, in the fan fic they do, but are rare and generally seen as "dangerous" as their hormones and pheromones affect female animals the most. Story is short, but basically Judy receives a tip that a strip club kidnapped a human, and are using it to attract female customers. Judy "rescues" the human, but is overcome with lust and ends up choosing the pleasure with the human over nick. It ends with Nick finding judy being mating pressed by the human.

Either way though I will watch this with interest.
Ok, now i need that link or name for the fic pls.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes